Kittylicious

Hats On Buildings Mod!

hats on buildings mod for some or all of our servers?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. hats on buildings mod for some or all of our servers?

• Yes! omg yes!
    • no thank you.

me, bonfire and kypari were playing on a modded MvM server and it had a mod which put hats on buildings. The hats were different each time and this mod was really funny and cool, the level 1 sentry is just so cute with its little hat on so we all decided we would love to have it on some of our servers. Trade gaming history, gaming rotation, pokemon trade, maybe others.

Vote if you would like to see the mod on our servers or not.

If we get enough votes, please make it happen @Nomulous

link to the mod: [TF2] Building Hats - AlliedModders

and a picture of one of the possible hats the buildings can wear

ai.imgur.com_d01mgYa.thumb.png.28cbb1387a776d702a68c465364c1451.png

-1. Firstly, they can -1 as:

• They are members.

• They care about how our servers look/run.
  • They might go on them in the future.

K? @Kypari

Secondly, the plugin itself drains resources on bad PCs. I know for a fact that more than a few of our members have computers that already don't run TF2 very well on populated 32 player servers that have massive maps. (Hell, a couple of our staff can't run the game well to begin with) And before I get spammed with people saying it runs well, they don't. Most performance configs, along with enabling dx8, remove hats and shadows, among other stuff for a reason.

So, still -1ing.

-1. Firstly, they can -1 as:

• They are members.

• They care about how our servers look/run.
  • They might go on them in the future.

K? @Kypari

Secondly, the plugin itself drains resources on bad PCs. I know for a fact that more than a few of our members have computers that already don't run TF2 very well on populated 32 player servers that have massive maps. (Hell, a couple of our staff can't run the game well to begin with) And before I get spammed with people saying it runs well, they don't. Most performance configs, along with enabling dx8, remove hats and shadows, among other stuff for a reason.

So, still -1ing.

My computer is shit and if the plugin makes me lag pls no add

Secondly, the plugin itself drains resources on bad PCs. I know for a fact that more than a few of our members have computers that already don't run TF2 very well on populated 32 player servers that have massive maps.

In that case, I suggest a few day where the mod is installed, and if that causes lag or for people to crash, then it should be removed.

-1 . Seems kind of *(extremely) unnecessary. We should add things that the people want. And the poll is already pretty far towards no. That and like everyone else said it's a drain on PC's for no real gain. It's a hat. Cool beans. People would get over it pretty quick. And then it would just clutter up the server space unnecessarily.

Tl; dr -1, no plz.