Rabid

Yu_narukami - Teamspeak

Anyways just like i said in my original post i made that post in kind of a joking manner and @Tsuchikure knew it but Yu_Narukami decided to take it very seriously at first i thought he was joking, but then he just said out of no where you're fucking annoying me when i was not even speaking to him and proceeds to kick me. It was not until about 3 or 4 kicks later that he blacks lists me.

So let me get this straight:

You (Rabid) posted a thread in which you were pointing out two individuals who have [had] NSFW avatars and Naru reacted on TeamSpeak in an aggressive manner toward it, resulting in kicks that were either unwarranted or abusive (in that there were no warnings given)? Correct me if I'm wrong.

@Yu_Narukami since I would like to hear both sides of the story.

the way it shows in the images he provided, rabid was kicked from the server 2 times, the first at 18:34 and the second at 18:48. that right there is confirmed guaranteed no way around it, abuse of power in teamspeak. unless you are a teamspeak administrator (the few, the proud, or otherwise a dm/dl/cl/silence) then you are in no way shape or form allowed to enact any punishment from the teamspeak server upon anyone. breaking channel rules or not. infact, i just had a talk with he and mega about that (as well as others in the channel such as diabeetus and penguin). kicking from the channel is ok, if he is breaking blacklist/being annoying. that's one thing. if you don't want him to come back for a bit lock the channel if you don't have him on blacklist as well.

since the server kicks were abuse of power and something not supposed to be had by channel admins (dunno why it was never taken away) as well as the un-regulated teamspeak channels (i'm guilty of it too) by allowing multiple channel admins instead of just the actual owner, and then mods. the way i see it, is that there should be some re-percussion based on the 2 documented server kicks that were out of hand. as well as maybe looking at regulating the community channels based on the rules, so instances of abuse of powers are not there. (mods can silence people in channels, and that is really all you need if someone is being obnoxious to you at the moment. if you want someone blacklisted then you contact the channel owner).

thoughts, comments, concerns? @Forest @ThePenguin @diabeetus @Tsuchikure

the way it shows in the images he provided, rabid was kicked from the server 2 times, the first at 18:34 and the second at 18:48. that right there is confirmed guaranteed no way around it, abuse of power in teamspeak. unless you are a teamspeak administrator (the few, the proud, or otherwise a dm/dl/cl/silence) then you are in no way shape or form allowed to enact any punishment from the teamspeak server upon anyone. breaking channel rules or not. infact, i just had a talk with he and mega about that (as well as others in the channel such as diabeetus and penguin). kicking from the channel is ok, if he is breaking blacklist/being annoying. that's one thing. if you don't want him to come back for a bit lock the channel if you don't have him on blacklist as well.

since the server kicks were abuse of power(LOOOL) and something not supposed to be had by channel admins (dunno why it was never taken away) as well as the un-regulated teamspeak channels (i'm guilty of it too) by allowing multiple channel admins instead of just the actual owner, and then mods. the way i see it, is that there should be some re-percussion based on the 2 documented server kicks that were out of hand. as well as maybe looking at regulating the community channels based on the rules, so instances of abuse of powers are not there. (mods can silence people in channels, and that is really all you need if someone is being obnoxious to you at the moment. if you want someone blacklisted then you contact the channel owner).

thoughts, comments, concerns? @Forest @ThePenguin @diabeetus @Tsuchikure

Half of this stuff would PROBABLY require silence to actually be on more than once a year, and even more so to give two flying shits about anything

It's not like it matters anyway, most of these people have no clue about how much "abuse" goes on every HOUR in the entire server itself, counting both, non-admins AND admins

imo keep everything the way it is, i'm waaaay too tired to be able to fully understand everything at the moment but i'll just say everything on my mind right now:

don't start randomly enforcing that bs rule about "only one channel admin allowed", unless silence wants to make another channel rank that allows channel editing, except isn't literally considered as an "administrator", but that would be redundant.

server kicks removed from non-server admins? WELL, then we would really need to start fixing permissions then, yes? (also pointing towards silence needing to be active and actually giving a shit) otherwise just leave it and let us kick annoying people. it also helps because it creates gaps between them constantly rejoining for various reasons, not as if it's extremely necessary, but makes things feel MUCH easier

(not to mention half the time all the teamspeak admins are AFK, including right now as i'm writing this)

this whole "nsfw avatar" thing is just a joke, pls no take seriousarino

(if it wasn't a joke, then about 15 people [including narukami and i] that are active on the server would need to be warned about it)

pls don't suddenly be "rule enforcers" and ruin a good-ish server, rabid and the others(?) were most likely just coming on to create some troll threads, have a few laughs, call us furries and/or weaboos and then be on their way back to their own teamspeak, as usual

this entire thing started only when some people (HARDLY including rabid in this, due to trolly, non-seriousness) started caring about rules

also, i know a small portion of this is already covered by what chrono said, but think of it our way..

@Chrono @Forest @Forest @Forest @everyotherteamspeakadmin @everyotherrulehound

Half of this stuff would PROBABLY require silence to actually be on more than once a year, and even more so to give two flying shits about anything

It's not like it matters anyway, most of these people have no clue about how much "abuse" goes on every HOUR in the entire server itself, counting both, non-admins AND admins

imo keep everything the way it is, i'm waaaay too tired to be able to fully understand everything at the moment but i'll just say everything on my mind right now:

don't start randomly enforcing that bs rule about "only one channel admin allowed", unless silence wants to make another channel rank that allows channel editing, except isn't literally considered as an "administrator", but that would be redundant.

server kicks removed from non-server admins? WELL, then we would really need to start fixing permissions then, yes? (also pointing towards silence needing to be active and actually giving a steaming pantload) otherwise just leave it and let us kick annoying people. it also helps because it creates gaps between them constantly rejoining for various reasons, not as if it's extremely necessary, but makes things feel MUCH easier

(not to mention half the time all the teamspeak admins are AFK, including right now as i'm writing this)

(if it wasn't a joke, then about 15 people [including narukami and i] that are active on the server would need to be warned about it)

pls don't suddenly be "rule enforcers" and ruin a good-ish server, rabid and the others(?) were most likely just coming on to create some troll threads, have a few laughs, call us furries and/or weaboos and then be on their way back to their own teamspeak, as usual

this entire thing started only when some people (HARDLY including rabid in this, due to trolly, non-seriousness) started caring about rules

also, i know a small portion of this is already covered by what chrono said, but think of it our way..

so what you mean is to let @Fuzz to be able to join other channels? #freefuzz #kosheratyourdoor

server kicks removed from non-server admins? WELL, then we would really need to start fixing permissions then, yes? (also pointing towards silence needing to be active and actually giving a steaming pantload) otherwise just leave it and let us kick annoying people. it also helps because it creates gaps between them constantly rejoining for various reasons, not as if it's extremely necessary, but makes things feel MUCH easier

MY FUGGING EYES, THE ITALICS, PLEZ.

Rules are put in place to maintain order m8. I'm not "suddenly enforcing rules", I always have. However, I'm never on TS3 (let alone Steam nowadays) nor am I in any position to be enforcing them with an iron fist #Member. With that said, I'm not being a tight-wad or anything, if there aren't any complaints then so be it, let it happen. But the moment someone has a complaint, then it needs to be addressed.

As for NSFW pics, my understanding is that so long as they don't consist of nudity/gore/offensive material/etc then they pass. This includes (what I assume most amine people have) chicks in frilly underwear or whatever the hell else you people have. If need be, I suggest the rules be altered to reflect this as I'm not sure anyone will be using TS3 during work hours (let alone be thinking of xG). And by altered I mean the removal of the whole "anything you would not want your boss to see on his history" as this is very broad.

In regards to this whole 'abuse' thing, I'm getting two separate statements claiming that both parties (Rabid and Naru) were equally on each other's asses. Given the nice explanation by Chrono, there are instances of abuse, and whether or not this warrants removal of powers or a stern talking to is reliant on how the Higher-Ups want to deal with it.

With that said, if you're [Rabid] going to stoke a fire by poking at someone's buttons, you better prepare for something to happen (especially if it is within a channel they are in control of). If told to stop, you should most likely stop.

And if someone is getting on your nerves, deal with the situation in a delicate manner, don't let your anger/frustration get the best of you [Naru]. All that needs to be said is a simple "What you're saying is bothering me, could you stop". Should it continue, then you give him a warning. Should it continue still, you kick him from your channel. If he returns and refuses to stop, add him to the blacklist and then let him know that he is now on it before telling him to leave (if he doesn't, kick again, but from your channel). Is he still harassing you? Alert a Higher-Up.

Nigguhs need to learn a little thing called empathy.

TL;DR - Don't instigate something and then further poke at it when it is clearly escalating [Rabid]. Don't over react to something that was to be taken as a joke [Naru]. Rules is rules [Mega].

@megarobin like i said, i don't give a fuck about the only 1 channel admin thing. i'd even be willing to edit that out of the rules idgaf. as long as you know the channel owner is the channel owner and has highest authority.

My point was with kicking from the server, which we did have that talk about. To put it in perspective since you said that silence has to come and do permissions otherwise you have the free-reign/right to server kick is the equivelant of "i have the powers to smite x/@all so that means i have the right to do it if they are annoying" in css, no that is not the case. you may have the ability but you do not have the right. like i told both of you and others, you kick from the channel and then ask an admin to ban them, if they are truly being a nuisance.