Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I have been friends with quite of lot of xG members for a while, and am actively on jailbreak, as well as just having fun on other servers. Just been looking for a group to well, be cool with and help and whatnot. I am quite older then a lot of players I know, and have quite a bit of experience under my belt, and would appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time

Look, Madden, I apologize for what happened when you came on the server, and I just get angry every now and then, wether it be from Egossi spamming the jumprope song on the sand map, or having a long day at school and work. I just have a very busy life, and I like to relieve my stres by playing games. I can have a mature attitude, I do at school as well as in the workplace. I have learned a lot, and still am as I prepare for college, and I did not mean any offense towards you, or anyone else. I just want to play TF2 to have fun, and have fun with the community. I apologize if I hurt your feelings, as I acted irresponsibly and a lot more immature then my norm. I keep my cool 99% of the time, and I just want everyone to know that I'm sorry. Hope you guys have a good day. I'm off to work, and will be back later. Aidos