Egossi

Egossi - team fortress 2

Spawning 10 bosses when that is against rules? Evading a ban? Not talking directly to the mod who banned you? Asking another mod to overturn the ban? Evading the ban? Evading again with a secondary account? Actively choosing to not resolve the issue but instead dodge it?

Doesn't sound like this one needs to come off the list.

Wow. This is just my opinion, everyone is probably going to downrate that but I don't care. Egossi is very active on our servers and he knows the rules, even though he's trolling sometimes. I think a permanent ban is way too much. So I won't post anything besides African, :afro: .

Edited by Bello (see edit history)

Wow. This is just my opinion, everyone is probably going to downrate that but I don't care. Egossi is very active on our servers and he knows the rules, even though he's trolling sometimes. I think a permanent ban is way too much. So I won't post any besides African, :afro: .

Perm may be a bit harsh. I'd say reinstate the original week ban and see where it goes from there.

I'm sure Egossi is more than capable of realizing that what he did was a no-no, and should he do it again, THEN we can perm him.

My two cents.

Edited by Rhododendron (see edit history)