Egossi

Egossi - team fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Egossi

Steam ID:

Information:

Here is the story, I get donator, go to Pokemon Trade Center, spawn about 10 bosses

(with a vote with more than 70% positive votes) and then get banned for a week by Vector. I find that ban unnecessary because I was only told "you can spawn bosses with more than 70% positive votes" and since I did what I was told to do, I got kinda mad at vector, and explained the situation to nomulous. He unbanned me, then I went to a server, Vector saw it and he re-banned me. After that, I got mad again, at vector, and decided to evade the ban (I know, I shouldn't have done it, but I was too angry to think about what would happen later), so I joined the Jb server with my second account, I didn't hide anything, and kept playing, matsi was there and he was telling me i'm bad, and not doing anything else about it, until kbraszzle joined, he told matsi to ban that account as well. So I decided I should stop evading since its just a week ban.

Next day I woke up and saw this thread

I was like, "Uhh, come on, I just evaded it for a day, its no big deal"

So I thought, If I tried to be a smartass, and told them they have no direct link between my 2 accounts over and over again, everything would be fine. (I know that was stupid, no need to remind me again) and after all of that happened, nothing happend about that thread for about 1.5 months, I made this thread recently

and apperantly john madden got offended by it and made this thread

So, you can see that at both ban request threads, the requested ban is not permanent.

Here is what matsi said

"I am requesting that someone with access ban him via IP for the duration of his ban and to increase his ban length due to repeated evasion."

Here is what John madden said at first

"Requested Punishment: Permanently banned from Forums and a server ban to be determined"

and than changed it to

"Now, do I wish you get banned from forums? No, but your actions on forums show immaturity tells me and countless other users otherwise."

I request my ban to be shortened, perma ban is not necessary for evading a week ban for a day, and if you look at that 1 week ban, its not even valid with the current rules,

The rules say "You can spawn as much bosses as you want as long as you get 70% positive votes from a vote made like this '/vote "Spawn 10 Bosses" "No" "Yes"' AND as long as it does not crash the server." And that is exactly what I did.

The second reason I don't think I deserve to be permanently banned is because I did not abuse my donator perks in the first place, that was the entire reason I went mad and started evading.

RIP your 50 dollars.The point is you've been shitposting for a long time. You were rude for a long, long time. You said you'd change and yet you still decide to go against admin rules (with the John Madden incident). Not to mention you evaded a ban. xG rules states that if you evade a ban OF ANY LENGTH it is a PERMANENT ban.

I have nothing against you but rules are rule. -1