Hidingmaster

Vector, nope.avi, forge, twozerofour, others - mmo

I know the thread is public and I went through each of their profiles to track what they have posted recently. Nothing I see is worth a ban. You don't let it "sit there" for time and expect things to go swimmingly. Obviously banning was not necessary if you could let them continue for 30 minutes; this simply means a ban did absolutely nothing in terms of solving a situation. You also say for the most part on a lot of things, sounds a lot like they were actually doing all those things. Also, spamming shoutbox isn't something worth banning unless its an issue like Kendrick. Day ban or not, an improper ban is still wrong.

Also no matter if a ban is public or not, you need to have a correct reason for situations just as these. I have yet to find out why each individual person was banned.

they were all banned for the same thing. trolling. the reason i put as i said was "BanningSpree" which in the context of the bans, they all know meant for trolling. why are you trying to argue that there was no reason for the bans? everyone else sees the reason, and the warnings clearly. they all knew what they were getting into, when they did that. they may not have thought of it at the time, but they knew what would happen.

that's like saying "oh yeah, i looked at your recent criminal history and you didn't rob any stores for 5 years, congratulations, even though you and your whole gang had a string of robberies you were convicted for just before those 5 years, so i'll let you slide with a warning on this one boys."

Not everyone sees the reason, because I sure don't. Even some of those that are banned are quite confused as to why they got banned. Send me exactly what you think was trolling and was bad enough to warrant a "BanningSpree" because as far as I see it there is never a reason for a banning spree and is generally the result of abuse.

And if they were all banned for trolling, can you please show me exactly which situation Vector was doing said thing? As far as I can see in all his posts he was a little harsh, but he was being straightforward... thats the furthest thing from trolling.

I'm gonna try to explain the forums again... as slowly as possible.

Only the people who are banned, and silence (nomulous) can see the written reason for why they were banned. the person who banned them knows because they wrote it, what the reason was. the person banned and the banning admin know the reason they were banned.

Again, if they are saying they don't know why they are banned, they are either playing dumb to garner your sympathy since you are trying to argue that it was abuse when nobody else sees it that way, or they have the shortest of short term memory.

From an anonymous vigilante: (not a 100% direct quote but it is 99.9%) immediately after their bans the ones banned were in a channel in teamspeak with nomulous continuing to shit talk and asking nomulous to unban because they didn't think they trolled hard enough to deserve a 1 day ban.

I'm gonna try to explain the forums again... as slowly as possible.

Only the people who are banned, and silence (nomulous) can see the written reason for why they were banned. the person who banned them knows because they wrote it, what the reason was. the person banned and the banning admin know the reason they were banned.

Again, if they are saying they don't know why they are banned, they are either playing dumb to garner your sympathy since you are trying to argue that it was abuse when nobody else sees it that way, or they have the shortest of short term memory.

From an anonymous vigilante: (not a 100% direct quote but it is 99.9%) immediately after their bans the ones banned were in a channel in teamspeak with nomulous continuing to steaming pantload talk and asking nomulous to unban because they didn't think they trolled hard enough to deserve a 1 day ban.

You don't need to treat me like im 3, its actually a little offensive to say you have to explain something as slowly as possible. I am asking you why they were banned and what location in what forum with what post you decided "Yeah, ill go on a banning spree". Don't explain it to me slowly, explain it to me with facts.

Also I looked at the threads Vector posted in, also appears he was never warned about his apparent trolling. Could you point me in the right direction for that?

WHY DOES HE EVEN NEED TO BE WARNED. IT SHOULD BE COMMON FUCKING SENSE TO NOT TROLL AND IF HIS BANS BEFORE ARENT WARNING ENOUGHT THEN IDK WTF IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. sorry but not sorry for caps

Also I looked at the threads Vector posted in, also appears he was never warned about his apparent trolling. Could you point me in the right direction for that?

See recent bans (numerous) for it, he knows of them. you know of them. why do you say it doesn't exist?

as for evidence on vector:

i know they're are retarded kids but god damn, you're a whole new level of retard.

Nothing of value was lost, please let the door hit your butt on the way out.

he also said himself he has been banned numerous times. if you are arguing this because of your friend being one of them banned pls no.

You don't need to treat me like im 3, its actually a little offensive to say you have to explain something as slowly as possible. I am asking you why they were banned and what location in what forum with what post you decided "Yeah, ill go on a banning spree". Don't explain it to me slowly, explain it to me with facts.

I agree it is rude, I apologize for that. but you asked me "what was the reason for banning them?" several times.

See recent bans (numerous) for it, he knows of them. you know of them. why do you say it doesn't exist?

as for evidence on vector:

he also said himself he has been banned numerous times. if you are arguing this because of your friend being one of them banned pls no.

So someone being an a** is trolling. Thats not trolling chrono.

And one of them my friend? Lol I don't know any of them. Go ahead and ask them, I went into their channel AFTER I typed this up and asked them questions regarding their bans.

I agree it is rude, I apologize for that. but you asked me "what was the reason for banning them?" several times.

Asked because you said trolling. I asked you what reason for each person because you very well know they all weren't trolling. Some were being disrespectful, but not trolling, yes?

so being an butt on purpose to someone isn't trolling? TIL

No no, theres definitely a difference between that. One is vector being himself, and normal people on the internet in general, the other is someone going out of their way to trick of torture someone. He made a comment that was worded strongly, but wasnt trolling as you declare.

Also, go ahead and let us know how many times Vector has been banned for trolling and where he was warned. I have him telling me he has been banned a total of 1 time for something unrelated to trolling, which no matter what way you cut it goes against many of the statements you have made.

My head hurts because I keep reading shit that makes no sense at all. How is this not trolling? Why do we have to keep giving warnings? Why are the bans not longer than 1 day? I DONT FUCKING KNOW. Please Hiding can you enlighten me on how they were not trolling in these post. They made those posts with the intention to inflict an emotional reaction to the op Egossi. That is trolling. I don't understand why people are defending them. I can clearly see that their posts are wrong and are hurtful to people. Even if its not trolling its still worthy of a ban for just the fact of them being just fucking assholes.

also @Tomahawk I would like to politely ask you to stop posting on this thread if its not gonna be productive because most of your posts have