Kypari

Ribbit

Ok from what ive seen, ribbit if you cant be respectfull to mods even when they make an honest mistake then you might want to avoid them. ive had the experience from kicking or slaying the wrong guy and it sucks. On top of all of the staffs other duties, it gets really stressfull and hard to deal with anyone. All im sayin is you should treat others the way you want to be treated.

+1

I'm surprised that ribbit has been doing this for days now and hasn't been banned or revoked/removed of membership. She has done nothing but act immature, insult everybody, and purposely riling up the forums to get some attention. The fact that she has this mindset of somehow making her the victim when she intentional wants to be everybody's enemy. It's like you randomly punch a short wimpy kid at school and then the principal/teacher suspends you for a week and you ask yourself "What did I do wrong!? God people just get so butthurt!"

In short, you go around acting like an trolling ass you'll be treated like a trolling ass. It's common sense.

+1

I'm surprised that ribbit has been doing this for days now and hasn't been banned or revoked/removed of membership. She has done nothing but act immature, insult everybody, and purposely riling up the forums to get some attention. The fact that she has this mindset of somehow making her the victim when she intentional wants to be everybody's enemy. It's like you randomly punch a short wimpy kid at school and then the principal/teacher suspends you for a week and you ask yourself "What did I do wrong!? God people just get so butthurt!"

In short, you go around acting like an trolling butt you'll be treated like a trolling butt. It's common sense.

Do I even need to reword that? Because I agree completely. +1

@ThePenguin @Gawd @DrLee @diabeetus

This ain't the ice bucket challenge where you get "24 hours" (or to be honest it was like 3 days) to respond. Someone provide input or I'll take care of it myself. You got like 3 hours.