SSFebreze

Ssfebreze - team fortress 2

he didn't slay himself, he asked if he can just slay him self fudgeing lol. hobo was there and called me on. Also P.E.M.D.A.S isn't even algebra, so yes if you are of the age of 15 or older and don't know basic math, then yes you are infact retarded.

will wait on @SSFebreze to confirm

but freekilling only 2 reds shouldn't result in a 1440 ct ban

> Proper Punishments

Freekilling:

1) Warn and Slay

2) Slay

3) CT Ban for “1440”

I'll leave the decision completely to @Nomulous @kbraszzz

but I do worry about vector's attitude, especially since he did have a member protest made previously for this exact reason and it doesn't seem like he's improved :/

> [xg:a] Vector | Xeno Gamers

will wait on @SSFebreze to confirm

but freekilling only 2 reds shouldn't result in a 1440 ct ban

> Proper Punishments

Freekilling:

1) Warn and Slay

2) Slay

3) CT Ban for “1440”

I'll leave the decision completely to @Nomulous @kbraszzz

but I do worry about vector's attitude, especially since he did have a member protest made previously for this exact reason and it doesn't seem like he's improved :/

> [xg:a] Vector | Xeno Gamers

:( vector is mean to me let me call the cyber police.

please get over yourself kiddie.

"also not letting h0b0 who was on the server at the time talk" gg

:( vector is mean to me let me call the cyber police.

please get over yourself kiddie.

"also not letting h0b0 who was on the server at the time talk" gg

Seriously, why do you feel like defending yourself like that. It makes you look worse more than better.

Vector, not trying to be rude but cyber bullying is a major crime and telling people to get over it already and just berating them is in that category

Vector, not trying to be rude but cyber bullying is a major crime and telling people to get over it already and just berating them is in that category

oh god lol.

Not agreeing with anyone, but since the ban is nearly timed out, I'd just wait it out.

Keep in mind that timed CT bans aren't in effect to 'punish' people so much as it is to tell them to re-read the MotD rules. With that in mind, those that are banned should only be banned if they are clearly struggling with the rules. There are subtle differences in dealing with bans. For example, consider the following:

A.

• A player has just joined the Server. They proceed to 'accidentally' freekill two Ts. The proper punishment for the situation should be a slay together with an explanation of what they did wrong.

B.

• A player has been playing for two rounds as a CT. Throughout their time as a CT, they have broken multiple rules such as breaking vents and baiting. They then 'accidentally' freekill two Ts. The proper punishment for the situation should be a day ban, as it is well aware that they do not have the extensive knowledge they should have before being a CT.

It may not be obvious to some, but there is a context when dealing with rule breakers, and the appropriate punishment should be determined via these subtle differences.