ChickenPanda

Decisions?

Have you guys ever thought about how different your life would be if you made one different decision?

I mean, it would be completely different.

I started thinking about this last night after getting into a pretty bad car accident, and that was caused with something as simple as "what do I want for my birthday dinner?" If we stayed home and grilled burgers instead of going out, it wouldn't have happened. Just curious if anyone else has thought about this. (and yes, I did get a car accident for my birthday yay me.)

Well, a lot of you probably know this already, but I always wonder what my life would be like if I dumped my (ex)girlfriend before or after she did an mlp sex roleplay with my (old)best friend. Dunno why I didn't, to be honest.

Should i take the shortcut to the race track or take the long way but be safer.

(Takes shortcut)

Car falls off trailer, hits, and kills another driver (no charges pressed but still a life of guilt and misery)

Well, a lot of you probably know this already, but I always wonder what my life would be like if I dumped my (ex)girlfriend before or after she did an mlp sex roleplay with my (old)best friend. Dunno why I didn't, to be honest.

What. The. Fuck.

And they laughed at me for having no friends/job/life/car/happiness, THEY LAUGHED. This is why I stay in solitude to avoid others. ~_~ (True Story)

But anyways, if I had a decision, I wouldn't have dated my ex, it was fun for the first few days, then we broke up which lead to 3 months of depression and then my demotion from mod to member

I went to the opera theatre with my parents one night, but got scared half way through.. Now they're gone because i wanted to leave ;-;..

@StarmiX @BatMan @Rekt @TwoZeroFour @kbraszzz