Dethman

Hobby thread

We know that we have those special activities that make us enjoy life. We should know each others hobbies outside of gaming.

My hobby would be either shooting guns/hunting, play drums, or photography. Post your hobbies, trust me you are not the only one who does the shit you do.

my hobbies are

Baking - cookies, cupcakes, etc

Dancing - I like dancing and one of my favourite games are just dance for Wii

Horse Riding - I like horses and ride them at the equestrian club sometimes.

Jewellery Making - I make bracelets and necklaces with kits

Cross Stitching - Drawing pictures with stitching.

Flower Arranging - This is a new hobby I do at the church on weekends.

I also like adding glitter and jewels to my clothes.

I'm very social and musical. I play guitar, drums (not a drumset, like a single drum), and on occasion I'll mess around with a piano. I sing as well, along with my acoustic. If I'm not messing around with instruments, though. I'm definitely gaming or hanging out with irl friends.

Music

^

When my time isn't taken up toward school, I like to relax by either writing music or playing, more often on piano than any other instrument I own as I hope to get better on it :coffee:

I just started learning guitar but I play in my school band. I work out and occasionally play sports n such when i aint gaming. I also listen to music or ride my bike.

I go shooting with my granda sometimes.

Other times i like to Skateboard.

But most of the time i like to think of ridiculous plots to rule the world. (For example, smearing butter on everyone's pillows so they cant sleep, then when they're all too tired to stop me, i'll rule the world!.)