Sup dudes, if you haven't realized some shit has happened between me and some members in xG. Whether you like me or not or if i hurt you or whatever, i'm gonna be honest i don't really give a shit if i did hurt you and i'll probably not change lol. But i will give a possible reason for my attitude.

3 years ago my sister died. She ODed on heroin and redbull, she was found 3 days later in her dorm room dead. not gonna get more specific then that

in like a few days is the anniversary of her death. I'll probably be on but i won't talk much, we'll see what happens

This is not a feel sorry for me thread, this is to clear some things up and if i go missing for a little while that's the reason.

Anyway, shit happens, see you guys when i feel like talking or interacting.

I was about to say that I feel your pain because a friend of mine od'd on his prescriptions. But you lost your SISTER not a friend. That is some hard shit and my condolences to you and your family

The death of a loved one is a very sad and heartbreaking event. My deepest condolences go to you and your family, and even though I'm not really religious and I assume most of you aren't, I hope she is in a better place.