Dethman

Kendrick llama

Member's Name:

Kendrick Llama

Member's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:68824731

Information:

Has instigated multiple shitstorms on not just Muzzles Ban Protest but also on Swifts member submission. He also keeps trying to piss me off by saying i am a cry baby and brings up my false arrest.

So KB and myself have been talking and after recent events we're cracking down. No more nice guys, no more favoritism, nothing. TF2 Division has literally turned in to the shitstorm and scum of all of xG and this is the end. If ANYONE else at this point can not get along with the other people in this division, and in other divisions, you WILL be stripped of all staff powers and/or removal of membership and/or forum ban. There is no need to insult people over a screen.

Also Bach has stated that if you can't get along with people you WILL be stripped of membership.

I know that I also responded but it was in frustration.

To be honest, I actually feel like you were very mature about what happened and I deeply respect that.

However, I personally find Kendrick's actions rude and inappropriate. The way he responded was unacceptable. +1

It seems to me that the last two images are the only ones holding any weight for this Member Protest. The first two are just instances of picture posting, something that 80% of Members do on here (I myself included at times). Keep in mind that those who get annoyed from frivolous things (such as within the first two pictures) are susceptible to being "trolled" more often though.

With that said, could you link the threads that these replies were posted in so that everyone can view both sides of the story? I realize you referenced them in the OP, but rather than searching for them it'd be easier if you could just post the links.

It seems to me that the last two images are the only ones holding any weight for this Member Protest. The first two are just instances of picture posting, something that 80% of Members do on here (I myself included at times). Keep in mind that those who get annoyed from frivolous things (such as within the first two pictures) are susceptible to being "trolled" more often though.

With that said, could you link the threads that these replies were posted in so that everyone can view both sides of the story? I realize you referenced them in the OP, but rather than searching for them it'd be easier if you could just post the links.

Ok, from the look of the thread it is trolling to me. It on the ban protest for muzzle and also swifts derailed member submission (which I can't find). Muzzle - team fortress 2 this is the link to muzzles and where it started to derail.

Just saying, Kendrick already sorta got banned...

But +1 since he just overall acts like an immature guy that just spams gifs and images to cause more of a shitstorm.

Also Bach has stated that if you can't get along with people you WILL be stripped of membership.

I know that I also responded but it was in frustration.

first off, Bach does not have the ability to strip membership, he is a dm not a cl. only cl can make that decision, he can weigh in or ask but it is only done on a cl decision. you also misquoted him, he said they would have staff removed (since he can do that) and would potentially also get their membership revoked. not it "WILL"

Secondly you said in a multitude of posts "I don't want this to start another shitstorm" in fact you said it a lot in that thread. however you followed almost instantly after in a double post calling him an immature 5 year old "oh wait, i would get it if you were 5 yet" etc. quite ironically after saying you didnt want a shitstorm to cause a shitstorm. I agree, he's an immature idiot. but it's pretty ironic when you're almost as much of an immature idiot as him and you make the protest a day and a half after he was banned for a week or so.

TL;DR if you want his membership revoked, you probably shouldn't have said "I'm not gonna start a shitstorm, but my shitstorm is less of a shitstorm than what you are causing" (loose quoting of you to the tune of kanye west against taylor swift)

@ThePenguin @diabeetus pls close, warn them both to not be retards

first off, Bach does not have the ability to strip membership, he is a dm not a cl. only cl can make that decision, he can weigh in or ask but it is only done on a cl decision. you also misquoted him, he said they would have staff removed (since he can do that) and would potentially also get their membership revoked. not it "WILL"

Secondly you said in a multitude of posts "I don't want this to start another shitstorm" in fact you said it a lot in that thread. however you followed almost instantly after in a double post calling him an immature 5 year old "oh wait, i would get it if you were 5 yet" etc. quite ironically after saying you didnt want a shitstorm to cause a shitstorm. I agree, he's an immature idiot. but it's pretty ironic when you're almost as much of an immature idiot as him and you make the protest a day and a half after he was banned for a week or so.

@ThePenguin @diabeetus pls close, warn them both to not be retards

I had already apologized for me responding, when someone pisses me off, I don't just let him be (like i should have) He had called me out and does this exclude him for calling me a "crybaby" when i -1 Muzzles thing, he has tried to cause shit with me multiple times and this time i was fed up, maybe @kbraszzz and @Bach remember but he has started bullshit arguments with me on teamspeak and will not stop trying to piss me off. This was the final straw. and 2, why are you calling me retarded, because i voiced my opinion? Also, i did not know Bach could not strip memberships away, i only read that post and used it as a fact but you go at me like at would know that he fucking can't. If i wanted to cause a shitstorm then it would be more like "HAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE A FAGGOT" or "WHY ARE YOU SO AUTISTIC." but i called him immature and stated that he is acting like a 5 year old. How does that make me retarded?

also, please dont close this thread ;-;