Hype

Saxton hale: remove flyros?

Get rid of Flyros  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Get rid of Flyros

• Yes, remove it.
    • No. Don't Remove

Hale can always just kill everyone else and then cap

But the problem is, most of the flyros just stay in the air not even trying to attack the hale, they are morely being friendly

But the problem is, most of the flyros just stay in the air not even trying to attack the hale, they are morely being friendly

Hale can cap when there are there are only scouts, hyper heavys and flyros left.

Then hale just captures and everyone is fine? Being friendly on hale is also kind of against the rules.

• No Buddy-Buddy. This includes refusing to kill a player because you are their friend, because you want to try something out, or simply if you are delaying. If you are caught playing buddy-buddy, you will be slain.

Hale can always just kill everyone else and then cap

Hale can cap when there are there are only scouts, hyper heavys and flyros left.

Then hale just captures and everyone is fine? Being friendly on hale is also kind of against the rules.

They beat me to it, Flyro is for players to have fun, just cap and stop complaining. It really isn't difficult to just capture the control point when they're the only ones left.

We have the strict no buddy-buddy rule to stop friendly so just call a Moderator on if it's such a huge issue. (Which it really shouldn't be.)

There have been a few issues I've seen, Mann Co. HQ for example, where all the Flyros got on top of the skyscraper and stayed there for a good 10 mins or so. There were about 8 of them so capping and killing couldn't happen. Other than that just capping does the trick

If most of you ever have played hale for a while ill say why this is a good idea. First WHO READS RULES? so count that one out now. second when hale caps if he ever realizes he can, other hales and players start going straight to cap. And last, just make a disadvantage to the flyros. And btw, Ive never seen a flyro even attempt killing hale. just fuk1ng remove them xD

All you have to do as hale is cap when there is a flyro or hyperheavy etc. But the only downside is is there are those stupid hales that try to kill the flyros. Such as a map on offblast those hales would teleport to the flyro. Pretty much to fix the flyro thing all you would do is whenenver a mod is on there is a rule such as flyros not attacking the hale at least once 30 seconds-3 minutes you will get slayed or something like that. I dont think people should remove flyro. Maybe nerf it so when you do the thing with changing weapons it takes 5- 10 ammo from your flamethrower? Or just remove the changing thing and only flyro with airblasting. And flyro is the only way to really get away unless you airblast but if the hale just keeps following you your dead. Pyro would really be nothing without flyro. all you would have is just camping as a barrel or being a dead or good pyro. Lastly flyro is pretty much the only reason I play pyro.

As I said earlier all you have to do is cap as hale on the "Fast running" classes.

These are the reasons I think flyros are annoying and some things to fix it. Just please dont remove flyro or about 50% of the population of pyros in FF2 will not play pyro anymore.

Most of you are saying that Hale can simply cap if the pyros are camping. Alright, but I see two problems:

1. Flyros that aren't friendly(which they should be) will just airblast and attack, then fly away to an ammo pack or unreachable place.

2. Some people don't have the common sense to cap. They'll continue to chase the flyros even if they have 5 people screaming at them to cap.

So really, I think flyros should be removed. All they contribute to is delaying a round and annoying hales and spectators alike. I would keep it if you could be friendly, but the server doesn't allow that.

They beat me to it, Flyro is for players to have fun, just cap and stop complaining. It really isn't difficult to just capture the control point when they're the only ones left.

We have the strict no buddy-buddy rule to stop friendly so just call a Moderator on if it's such a huge issue. (Which it really shouldn't be.)

Forge i get rly pissed off if im hale and i gotta see this 18489-fa17766ad20c8950cc8258560892ef33.jpg in the air, and if im a boss (like servant grunt) and i tele to him, i can't get out.

440_screenshots_2014-12-21_00001.thumb.jpg.400e29ac5dec8ac40882dd8204ed452e.jpg

There have been a few issues I've seen, Mann Co. HQ for example, where all the Flyros got on top of the skyscraper and stayed there for a good 10 mins or so. There were about 8 of them so capping and killing couldn't happen. Other than that just capping does the trick

Then contact a moderator or admin. And if they continue to do it after the moderator or admin leaves, send me a screenshot and I will personally send a ban their way.

Personally, I have seen flyroes being used the right way and don't have a problem with keeping them. I've even punished a few that have exploited maps. If people are too stupid to try and cap the point (or call a mod on when there is a problem) then they shouldn't even play TF2. It really isn't that hard.

And guess what guys, we have plenty of mods and admins for the TF2 division. I bet...no, I GUARANTEE, there will be one on that can help you. If the rare chance comes that they can't help you, then post a ban request.

Just because two people don't like something and are too ignorant to use the solutions given to them, doesn't mean we should remove it. That is my input.