Cr1TiKaL

[xg] nintendo sixty fortress - needs more maps added to rotation.

Hi, I am Skullwan a 2 year veteran player from [xG] Gaming History. You probably never knew I existed because I never posted on the forums until about a week ago also I only ever play on Gaming History. It has come to the attention of all the regulars who play on [xG] Gaming History that our small amount of maps to choose from (which is 5) is not enough. For most of us including myself we play on [xG] Gaming History for typically 3-4 hours everyday. The same 5 maps over and over and over again is quite dull and we miss some of the old maps like Frantic Factory, and Abstract. This post is to get the attention of any servers admins for [xG] Gaming History and tell them that we need more maps! Please do not post here unless you are taking this post seriously and want to contribute in helping us get back some of our beloved old maps.

~Thanks

We should give it a week or two, changing too much too fast is what killed the population before. We've worked hard to get the population back and keep it stable, which is done now, and I dont want to add a bunch of stuff at once and risk losing population again. We can add a few more maps on a trial period in a week or two, the rotation hasn't even been there a week, let's give it some time. Patience, everyone.

Also @Skullwan good to see you on the forums

Also nope, no abstract and/or cyberpunk. Ever. I'll fight tooth and nail against it. People cant handle having the power to turn lights on and off and decrease the damage done on the server in cyberpunk, I even had a user message me they were epileptic, and the server wouldn't stop flickering the lights anyway. The kid had to leave and never came back. And no abstract, because with how many donators with noclip we have now it would be nothing but a constant 500% volume "sentry goin down and up, come on gotta move that gear up". Nope.

Just curious, will any of the Mario Kart map renditions be appearing in the servers map list any time soon? Those were always quite fun, and always had a bunch of secret areas to explore.

So uh... I sorta posted originally that this thread was about [xG] Gaming History. Just realized that the original [xG] Gaming History that I have been playing on changed names to Nintendo Sixty Fortress.

Just to make it clear with everyone this thread is about the Nintendo Sixty Fortress server. (I guess i'm really that old of a member unless the name change for the server was recent)

~My bad for the confusion.