Coach_O

Whats Been Going On

Its only been a few days and there are only a few days more but I miss you all. Ill be back soon.

So was that really just a hub world or whats that all about?;)

~Coach O

Wait what? you are leaving? and that is our main world but i don't know what has been going on the server. I heard there was quite a storm yesterday on the servers. I think you should ask @Kyoko , @Haxx , @SuperMaddud , and even @Rhododendron for the server status, updates, and its future

To be honest I don't know what happened? I left the server in a playable condition. We really didn't need perms. Maybe like a protected spawn but that's about it. There was a random who even tested it out for me and said that it worked. Soooo..I honestly don't know how the server broke when I left for a week. I'm gonna take a look into it right now. But I'm confused as to what happened.

To be honest I don't know what happened? I left the server in a playable condition. We really didn't need perms. Maybe like a protected spawn but that's about it. There was a random who even tested it out for me and said that it worked. Soooo..I honestly don't know how the server broke when I left for a week

Wait, it is broke? i did not see any problems besides a few buggy plugins but that is all.

Wait, it is broke? i did not see any problems besides a few buggy plugins but that is all.

A member said that it was literally unplayable. And be more specific when u say buggy plug-ins. Tell me which ones they are. I'm gonna take a look now.

A member said that it was literally unplayable. And be more specific when u say buggy plug-ins. Tell me which ones they are. I'm gonna take a look now.

are you talking about how he could not even break blocks or something? and i will go through them again, i forgot the specific ones, i know the main towny plugin was bugged yesterday and no one could claim an area. @FoRgE

I didn't add the towny plug-in. I only added in factions as that was what u guys wanted originally. I guess I'll have to re test everything :/

I didn't add the towny plug-in. I only added in factions as that was what u guys wanted originally. I guess I'll have to re test everything :/

i thought we where doing factions too but alot of people wanted towny instead. and we also need to get rid of shopkeeper and the other shop plugins since those are to confusing to the average user. I suggest we use chest shop and plotme for stores. there is no other was to get money if we don't have shop. Chest shop and plotme are used by almost all popular towny/faction servers and the 2 go together perfectly