diabeetus

[serious] Bach - Team Fortress 2

Some people keep saying "Why not go to another server", why? So he ends up representing xG as a hacker or causing some fight with another clan?

-1 to this since he didn't use it in a harmful way, and it was meant as educational. Not everybody knows what a certain hack looks like.

It's not hard to detect someone who uses aimbot, and it's sure as hell not hard to detect someone who uses an auto air-blast as there are 2 functions. Complete airblast and "legit" airblast

Complete is when he doesn't need to see, look, nor do anything of the sort to air blast the projectile with little worry of dieing

"legit" is a feature to make it go under the radar which auto air blasts however you must physically look/aim the cursor in the area of the projectile.

These two common feature of LmaoBox are used on most dodgeball servers because they are generally hard to detect and the ones that are, are usually deemed "incredibly good" or "the best air blast pyro"

I also don't understand why people can't google these things because there are multiple users who vocally use Lmaobox and even give tutorials and demonstrations on each of the features (i'm not going to linked them for fear of ban)

You also must pay $20 for lmaobox premium because the free version is vac banned.

However on the other end, it's good to have a user use it and demonstrate all of the hacker capabilities as well as point out which features to look out for.

I'm neutral so i don't give a shit. do what you kids gotta do.

I'm not asking for a ban, but I don't think this is cool. There are countless videos online showing aimbots in action, there is no reason to do something like this. Also when I heard Bach talking about this, it seemed like he just wanted to mess around and used that as an excuse.

Also just to add on, it's not really rocket science to pick out an aimbotter. If he is snapping between targets, never missing, and shooting through walls, chances are he is aimbotting.

Thank you @metalslug53, @Bach and @ChickenPanda for the clarification. While I doubt that a situation like this will happen again in the foreseeable future, please let a Community Leader or Silence/Nomulous know before doing something like this. Without the context provided, what Bach did looked (and still kinda does imo) very sketchy and certainly appeared to be deserving of a permanent ban. I understand that this was for educational purposes, but without any context it really does look like Bach was using an alt account to aimbot for abusive/exploitive purposes. Once again, if the need for something like this arises again, use it only as a last resort (e.g. you cannot find any videos/demos of whatever you're looking for) and only after you have notified a Community Leader and/or Silence/Nomulous, and they have approved its use. Also, I have no idea who banned Bach, it certainly wasn't me.

Basically, don't do this again.

Thank you @metalslug53, @Bach and @ChickenPanda for the clarification. While I doubt that a situation like this will happen again in the foreseeable future, please let a Community Leader or Silence/Nomulous know before doing something like this. Without the context provided, what Bach did looked (and still kinda does imo) very sketchy and certainly appeared to be deserving of a permanent ban. I understand that this was for educational purposes, but without any context it really does look like Bach was using an alt account to aimbot for abusive/exploitive purposes. Once again, if the need for something like this arises again, use it only as a last resort (e.g. you cannot find any videos/demos of whatever you're looking for) and only after you have notified a Community Leader and/or Silence/Nomulous, and they have approved its use. Also, I have no idea who banned Bach, it certainly wasn't me.

Noted. =)

Bach was IP banned for a year, is what he told me. That's why he told me to screencap that convo w/ him. If you didn't ban him, it makes me curious who did.

But as Scooty said, noted.

Bach was IP banned for a year, is what he told me. That's why he told me to screencap that convo w/ him. If you didn't ban him, it makes me curious who did.

But as Scooty said, noted.

Nvm. Saw Dethman's comment. I still think he should be unbanned. Close the thread when a ban length/unban is decided please.

@DrLee @ThePenguin @Hidingmaster @Forest @diabeetus @Rhododendron @Nomulous

[attach=full]21275[/attach]

Bach wants unbanned.

He wanted me to post this or he would post more dog pics.

It's [uSERGROUP=23]@Community Leader[/uSERGROUP]'s call. If they decide Bach is "worth" letting back into the clan early, they can inform me and I can do so easily. Otherwise, It is not my position to make a overruling decision.

CLs can't unban from forum (if I'm understanding correctly, that's what needs to be done). Also, not really a good idea to have sarcastic remarks when trying to get unbanned. Makes me not want to unban him @Nomulous.