Offender's Steam ID:

Irrelevant

Rules Broken:

Disrespect

Evidence:

ai.imgur.com_kRFPjbJ.thumb.png.11fc2577d18007320139f6cad0ebeb8f.png

ai.imgur.com_vsmV6dF.thumb.png.35fb9b968082473a3b7e9bba7d9c5349.png

ai.imgur.com_OfIUuNE.thumb.png.42bff30a7f158434d49718a187b2cefe.png

Recall the British Humo(u)r Thread also.

This is probably going to get closed to the mass amounts of shitstorms. If, so I'll just make a new one later.

He caused the British humour thread.

[attach=full]21398[/attach]

He also admits to being disrespectful.

He posted the thread, but he didn't assist in any of the posting on it(unless he has one of the fake accounts, but there's no proof on that)

-1 Reasons: "he posted british humor thread" get over it. that was a long time ago, already a resolved issue.

"he is bming me" he's telling you to ignore people that hurt your sensitive feelers and get over it, albeit not in the nicest way, but not very mean either. you could take his advice, and ignore him. pretty f'in easy.

Just cause someone is giving you a hard time isn't really something to perm him. It's xG everyone gives each other a hard time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

While what Brian said certainly was crude/blunt, it really isn't worthy of a ban. Keep in mind that you can always make use of the 'report post' button in the case of a post or two, instead of making a ban request with little substantial evidence.

@Hidingmaster @DrLee @ThePenguin

I can say that Brian did come on to teamspeak and the servers which caused the british humor thread. There is no evidence so it looks like a he said she said. I would not ban him since he is not trolling more like making statements. Yes, the therapist statement was stupid but i see nothing here worthy of a ban. -1

EDIT: rip, closed while typing