Mr_RagingTurtle

Protestation

We know the people who want no age limit are younger. Those who don't care are older. Either way idk why people care to join right now so badly

I think that there should be an age limit but it should not be 16+. It should be lowered to 14 but have to have more vouches then someone 16+. I mean now people cant be staff till they are 16 so why not just lower age for member since age for staff is higher. If not then change it to 15 vouches for anyone 15 years old, 20 vouches for 14 year olds, 10 vouches for 16+. Just my thoughts.

Who goes by ESRB ratings anyway :^)

I honestly do not want to argue about this. You can only really do this by hand not by suggested internet age. You can only blame the people who let those wield the Xg title and abused it. Changing age minimums dont solve a damn thing. Vouchers can be more reliable than the age.

Either way I am done arguing about this if no one is really going to see that rising the age was not the best move.

Sorry for any offensive language

I honestly do not want to argue about this. You can only really do this by hand not by suggested internet age. You can only blame the people who let those wield the Xg title and abused it. Changing age minimums dont solve a damn thing. Vouchers can be more reliable than the age.

Either way I am done arguing about this if no one is really going to see that rising the age was not the best move.

Sorry for any offensive language

Changing numbers in the system always changes things. Whether it is huge or small change.

One example of why the age requirement should stay:

In America 16 years of age shows gives a lot of things in life. Federal law appoints you to be able to drive, and you're also considered an adult in the court system (which is pretty big). You can make more decisions as a 16-year-old, compared to someone who is 15 and below. This alone gives more reason to raise the bar on the age requirement. Assuming that when people submit ban appeals/request, member submissions/protests, or participate in the community in general you'll have whole different range of debate. Meaning that things might actually be done with better responses, instead of a shotty reason and a "+1".

Also statistically, 16-year-olds are more mature than humans that are below the age of 16 in a general population. You can't give a rebuttal with examples like Kypari, Tekage, and Shogun Yao. Them themselves in the general population of xG aren't a large enough number of people to really pull the age requirement down. Essentially they are the one percent.

You people are all prejudice towards age. You all think that just because someone is 16, they are automatically more mature. I can assure you that is not the case. If I was immature enough, I wouldn't be posting on this thread complaining about how people who stereotype are literally worse than Americans in the 1930's. Age doesn't justify maturity in a lot of situations. If you think someone is immature, just -1 them. If not, +1 them. How many people joined this clan when you were 15? I'm sure that applies to a lot of you. You wouldn't be allowed into the clan even though most of you show signs of maturity.

TF2 is full of kids aged 11-18 in most situations, mainly 11-15. If this is a growing clan, and that TF2 is surrounded by pre-teens, shouldn't the age limit be lowered? Have you seen how many people who have applied as 14 or 15 recently compared to the 16+ applications? If we want this clan to keep growing, then there should be a lower age limit if one at all. Age doesn't justify maturity. We justify maturity.

My god I sound like my English teacher te