Mr_RagingTurtle

Protestation

How about instead of ratings that people can just bullshit with random numbers we actually have explain why he is mature and good for the clan in like a sentence or too and not just putting "He is a mature player and active on pokemon" but like....:

+1

Maturity: "He is very polite to all people and represents everything we need in this community, I have personally not seen a problem except *insert problem*.

Active: "He is an active user on the pokemon trade server and plays during the day on weekends. I have seen him on the servers for a good 4 months now and i feel he should be in the clan."

Also instead of raising it on people just make it 10 vouches for people 16+ in TF2 and 15 vouches for 14+ if not ridding the age all together

Some people might be interested: @Blizzard @Beefalo @ShogunYao @Speedeh @jerry

@Rhododendron @kbraszzz @Ohstopyou @Moosty @metalslug53 @Rejects @Nomulous @DrLee @diabeetus @Hidingmaster @ThePenguin what do you think?

I have an idea. Let's say:

If you're 16+

• You need at least 10 vouches

If you're under 16 (but over 14)

• You need a division leader or a division manager to vouch for you.
  • You need 15 +1s

If you're under 14:

• You need a division leader to vouch for you.
  • You need a division manager to vouch for you.
  • You need an admin to vouch for you
  • You need at least 20 +1s.
  • If one of the said staff members -1 you, your member application gets closed immediately.

What do you think about this system?

I have an idea. Let's say:

If you're 16+

If you're under 16 (but over 14)

• You need 15 +1s

If you're under 14:

• You need an admin to vouch for you
  • If one of the said staff members -1 you, your member application gets closed immediately.

What do you think about this system?

I dont think the staff member -1 closing should happen since if one higher up does not like him but the rest do he can -1 and that application is rip. And also the 15 +1's, are should just be under 16 in general not 15 years of age. If anything it should be like this

If you're 16+

If you're 14 or 15 years of age

• You need 15 +1s

If you're under 14:

• You need an admin and a mod to vouch for you

Also can we add a what server do you go on section in the application so people know what server he goes on without having to ask? @Rhododendron @Ohstopyou @kbraszzz @Nomulous @DrLee @diabeetus @Hidingmaster @ThePenguin What do you think about this?

I dont think the staff member -1 closing should happen since if one higher up does not like him but the rest do he can -1 and that application is rip. And also the 15 +1's, are should just be under 16 in general not 15 years of age. If anything it should be like this

If you're 16+

If you're 14 or 15 years of age

• You need 15 +1s

If you're under 14:

• You need an admin and a mod to vouch for you

Also can we add a what server do you go on section in the application so people know what server he goes on without having to ask?

Where is the point of forcing staff members to vote then?

+1

Maturity: Vaporeon is very mature and handles things very well. He can sort out problems and does not tend to argue but if he does it is not in an immature way like "OH MY GAHD YOU R AN FEG XDDDDDD." I personally have not had any problems with him and i feel he should comeback. He was a great mod as well.

Activity: He is an active member of the trade servers and even after leaving still plays regularly. I see him on quite often especially in the later portion of the day (eastern time.)

Just tried out my vouch recommendation and that is what it would look like

As a person that regularly plays on xG servers and has spent somewhere between 7-9 months on xG I've been wanting to join the clan for a while now, but I was 13 when the age requirement was 14 and still today I'm 13. My birthday is under a month from now (June 4th) and I'm starting to hop over to the xG MC server too (Bliz was taken so my mc username is Bliz_) I feel as if not being part of the clan makes me miss out on the fun of dedicating most of my tf2 time on the xG servers themselves and I've been doing my best to shape FF2 with my boss recommendations, map recommendations, and other server suggestions in general and have grown a reputation as a familiar face for those reasons too. If I may, I would love to be able to sign up as a member on my birthday if the age restriction has changed. (which has brought a lot of discomfort and controversy among the community) I don't care if the restriction is lifted in exchange for more vouches from specific staff as long as I'm able to pursue the overdue desire of being an xG member.

-Blib

(or then again I can just join o.W.n. or TTT, HA jk. Never in my life)

@Rejects @Ohstopyou @NitNat @Diamonde @Dethman @Hype Halp me fite for dis.

How about instead of ratings that people can just bullfudge with random numbers we actually have explain why he is mature and good for the clan in like a sentence or too and not just putting "He is a mature player and active on pokemon" but like....:

+1

Maturity: "He is very polite to all people and represents everything we need in this community, I have personally not seen a problem except *insert problem*.

Active: "He is an active user on the pokemon trade server and plays during the day on weekends. I have seen him on the servers for a good 4 months now and i feel he should be in the clan."

Also instead of raising it on people just make it 10 vouches for people 16+ in TF2 and 15 vouches for 14+ if not ridding the age all together

Some people might be interested: @Blizzard @Beefalo @ShogunYao @Speedeh @jerry

@Rhododendron @kbraszzz @Ohstopyou @Moosty @metalslug53 @Rejects @Nomulous @DrLee @diabeetus @Hidingmaster @ThePenguin what do you think?

I already do this, lol. I explain WHY I'm giving the maturity rating.

Also, for the new system that Bello suggested. Under 16 and Under 14 should both require verified server time. That means the leadership must verify that they are actually active on our servers.