Mr_RagingTurtle

Protestation

I'm sorry but...

If you're 16+

• You need at least 10 vouches.

If you're 14 or 15 years of age

• You need to wait until you are old enough.

If you're under 14:

• You need to go live your childhood while it lasts.

You don't really have to be in the clan to be involved on the forums, or teamspeak, or in the games, you just cant become a staff or anything like that. Not really sure why this is such a big deal to everyone.

Guys, it's a goddamn tag. In my humble opinion, the whole idea of membership is stupid. If 10 year olds want to run around with [xG] in front of their names, who cares, its free advertising. Besides, its not like if we take off the age limit the clan will be overrun with freekilling squeekers who give xG a bad name, it still takes 10 vouches. If someones really immature and intolerable, -1 their application.

Guys, it's a goddamn tag. In my humble opinion, the whole idea of membership is stupid. If 10 year olds want to run around with [xG] in front of their names, who cares, its free advertising. Besides, its not like if we take off the age limit the clan will be overrun with freekilling squeekers who give xG a bad name, it still takes 10 vouches. If someones really immature and intolerable, -1 their application.

Lol. I recall a time when you shitposted Kendrick for saying the exact same thing.

[ATTACH]21605[/ATTACH]

*grabs popcorn*

But seriously, will post my thoughts and the plan I have thought up for this summer to fix these issues. Too busy with finals to focus on this, sorry!

You realize those are suggested people who can play with, usually with an adult permission, or the right store they will sell games like this.

In today's society, you really can't judge by Age, looks, ethnicity, or anything else. The only thing you can judge people by are their actions and how the community reacts to that player.

Could you explain to me why those actions were taken in that manner?

I am just curious with the reasoning behind this, I don't like making arguments without getting the whole scoop behind this age change.

Joining the clan doesn't give you anything you didn't have before, I don't see why you would care to join at this moment. Once you've reached the required age it would show your loyalty to the clan.

The respect we give to the players is not determined by if one is in the clan or not, but by how they act.

(Cheesy but true^)

Joining the clan doesn't give you anything you didn't have before, I don't see why you would care to join at this moment. Once you've reached the required age it would show your loyalty to the clan.

The respect we give to the players is not determined by if one is in the clan or not, but by how they act.

(Cheesy but true^)

Then why apply for the tag then? Or even have it ?

So this age limit does not affect if you play the game,or if you want to talk on the forums.

But why do we need a player submission in the first place. This should be more like a gaming community than some clan.

It's both.

Silence is right. TF2 is a large majority of xG. Its an M rated game. Please giraffe look at the requirements of buying an M rated game and come back

Silence is right. TF2 is a large majority of xG. Its an M rated game. Please giraffe look at the requirements of buying an M rated game and come back

It's the parent's decision whether they should play a 16+ game or M or whatever, not yours. Don't tell other people what to do because they're younger and shouldn't be playing TF2 because you don't deserve a say in it. Just saying.

Quick question, of all the people quoting the ESRB requirement to play tf2, how many of you waited until you were 17? How many of you even took it into consideration before you started playing?

It's the parent's decision whether they should play a 16+ game or M or whatever, not yours. Don't tell other people what to do because they're younger and shouldn't be playing TF2 because you don't deserve a say in it. Just saying.

Not once did I tell him he shouldn't be playing a game. I told him to look into ESRB ratings is all. You should probably stop being so ignorant and get off your high horse. I was just trying to educate him since it didn't seem like he knew. Just saying.