Muzzle

Senior Pranks

DISCLAIMER

(Since we really don't have an off topic section in the forums and General basically is off topic)

So today at my High School is the last day for seniors. In honor of it I wanted to know what kind of sinister pranks you messed up people could think of.

Mine? Glad you asked, champ!

Prank:

The Brown Sound:

• Invest in old WWII equipment
  • Get control of Morning announcements or announcements in general.
  • Make every kid throw up in school.

What is the Brown Sound?

The Brown Sound is a very low frequency tone that, when its produced and heard by humans it causes there stomach to rumble and eventually releases bowels and or vomit.

Brown note - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't know if it would even be possible to pull off but it would be one hell of a prank. It's twisted but if you ever want to go out with a bang in high school and get into legal trouble. Here you go friends.

Unless your school is impossibly big, do this:

1. Get a bunch of "Liquid A.s.s" spray.

2. Put kids(with the spray) in at least every hallway, or at least the major ones.

3a. At a certain time, all of you run through the halls spraying it everywhere you can. You can do it in classrooms too, but they'll just open the windows to help get it out.

3b. If you don't want to get caught running through the halls with it, spray a ton of it in separate lockers, making it harder to find

We heavily plastic wrapped every entrance to the school. They actually delayed school an hour to clean it up.

Some kids poured cooking oil on the cafeteria tables and seats.

Then some kid put "Fart Candy" in a bunch of cupcakes he brought into his classes and caused like 30 some students and teachers to have Cronic Indigestion, and diarrhea.

DISCLAIMER

(Since we really don't have an off topic section in the forums and General basically is off topic)

So today at my High School is the last day for seniors. In honor of it I wanted to know what kind of sinister pranks you messed up people could think of.

Mine? Glad you asked, champ!

Prank:

The Brown Sound:

• Invest in old WWII equipment
  • Get control of Morning announcements or announcements in general.
  • Make every kid throw up in school.

What is the Brown Sound?

The Brown Sound is a very low frequency tone that, when its produced and heard by humans it causes there stomach to rumble and eventually releases bowels and or vomit.

Brown note - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't know if it would even be possible to pull off but it would be one hell of a prank. It's twisted but if you ever want to go out with a bang in high school and get into legal trouble. Here you go friends.

You would literally need to get speakers with a lot of bass and play that. They actually have to FEEL the note. Feel the brown note. Feel it.

Get a few backpacks, Nyquil and bread.

Go to your beach and soak the bread with Nyquil and feed the soaked bread to the seagulls. Wait 30 minutes for them to pass out and pick them up and put them into the backpacks.

Drive quickly to your school and strategically place the seagulls around the school.

Wait for them to wake up.

???

PROFIT!

My sister ripped up carpet from the band room and stapled it to the floors. They also but a TON of saran wrap on the stairs and everybody was slowly climbing up and sliding down the stairs.

My uncle went to the same high school that I'm currently at, and for their senior prank they bought thousands of live crickets and poured them over the balcony that's above our cafeteria during lunch. You probably wouldn't be able to get away with this nowadays but it'd be good for a chuckle or two.

Try getting 3 pigs and grease em up and label them 1, 2, and 4 and watch them find the 3rd one.

Also we once had a guy play hulk hogans entrance music while he rode a tractor in only suspenders and underwear while waving the confederate flag. He then proceeded to carry on inside and put glue on every computer in our labs.

This is a little more simple, but doable. Just photocopy a crapton of pictures of the principal or a similar figure, and just tape or staple them everywhere, leave no wall uncovered

This is a little more simple, but doable. Just photocopy a crapton of pictures of the principal or a similar figure, and just tape or staple them everywhere, leave no wall uncovered

Bonus round: Photoshop Illuminati eyes in place of the principal or similar figure's eyes.

All the seniors just drive their cars into the building. It would be hilarious!

Really though, you can't do almost anything anymore without getting in trouble with the law. Best thing my senior class could do is have a cookout, and block the parking lots. We truly are rebellious, I tell ya what.

My uncle went to the same high school that I'm currently at, and for their senior prank they bought thousands of live crickets and poured them over the balcony that's above our cafeteria during lunch. You probably wouldn't be able to get away with this nowadays but it'd be good for a chuckle or two.

Same thing happened at my High School, although it happened a few years back from my grad. The only difference is that they let the crickets out in the panelling above the auditorium, which happened to be the area where everyone would be writing their finals.

For my grad year, me and my buds didn't want to cause too much destruction and mayhem (destructive shit like property damage is too over-the-top) so instead we did a few different things:

One of the things a few of my buds did was the whole "burger bowl off". For those who aren't aware, this is an "urban sport" (for shits and giggles) that consists of

, or in their case, from the back of a truck. Needless to say, it was quite a good time for the seagulls and crows. Not so much for the youngins'.

What me and some friends did was get a bunch of dye-packs and fill all of the soap dispensers throughout the school during after hours (we bribed a custodian to gain access). What resulted was a very colourful day of school with plenty of stains.

Then, unfortunately, a lot of the seniors thought it would be funny to pull the fire alarm around 5 times throughout the day. Think there were a couple of streakers too. Good times :coffee: