Egossi

Apologies..

Hey guys, umm.. Yeah, I know most of you guys hate my guts, but I can't sleep easy at night without making things a little bit more clear.

So over the past few years, I have been a little kid and I've basically made a lot of bad choices and built up a terrible reputation.. Which in the end, has got me permanently banned from the xG servers. (I also got banned from the forums until 2020 but @Nomulous made this small apology possible, so I just can't help but mention how much I appreciate that.)

Anyway guys, If you know who I am, you probably know me as a Turkish 12 years old troll that has no idea what he is doing, or what he's saying. And yes that has been what I was, but I've learned how to respect people and for that matter, that's pretty much the reason I'm making this apology.

I guess the only reason I've made the "Kthxbai" thread is because I was nothing but a pissed off kid for getting banned permanently from my favorite Team Fortress 2 Server (JB #1 to be specific) But I now understand the reason, even though I personally don't think it's too fair, if higher ups think that is what I deserve, then i should indeed be perma banned. Also, it is true that I have evaded my permanent ban a couple of times after being permanently banned for the reason of not being able to find any good jailbreak servers. I'm being 100% honest here, I have searched desperately for good TF2 Jailbreak servers for weeks or maybe even months. But no server I've come across was as good as xG JB#1/2.

I can't say anything good about the fact that I've evaded my permanent ban but that is irrelevant to my apology since I already know I am most likely not gonna be unbanned from the servers any time soon.

So, first of all I wanna generally apologize from all of the @members that have known me in any way so far.

I know I've been a toxic person towards the entire community during and after my membership and I'm really sorry for offending the entire clan with the Kthxbai thread.

I can also easily see why a lot of people here hate me when I look back at my posts back when I was first banned.

Now, I'm gonna start personal apologies with the clan leader, @Rhododendron . I'm sorry for throwing shit at the whole clan just for being pissed off at a ban. I don't personally know you one bit, so I can't comment any further but you seem like a cool guy.

@BelloWaldi This guy right here is one of the dopest guys on earth (considerably), even though I've told him that I'm probably hurting his reputation in xG (and I did) just by being friends with him but this Red OG right here didn't even care. Sorry for being a shit friend.

@FoRgE You were always right, and yet we did agree on most things. Although as you said we could never get along, I did also troll you a few times in the past but the past is past. Also I always thought you're a cool guy, didn't really matter what you thought of me.

@Barmithian Looking at my older threads and my replies to your replies, makes me wanna punch myself in the dick. Sorry for attacking people for disagreeing with me, I've now learned how to respect other people's opinions.

@CoolyCooly Sorry for being a 12 years old turkish troll in the past

@Vector No matter how much you thought I was severly autistic or dumbshit retarded, I always thought you were a cool guy. Sorry for being the newest member of the bullshit crew.

@kbraszzz I don't really know what you thought of me back then but I know one thing for sure that you didn't really like me at all, which is easily understanable. I also remember saying "fuck you" in steam chat and removing you from my friends list after i got perma banned. Sorry about all of that and, like I said, it was because I was nothing but a pissed off kid.

@Bach I know you didn't like me because I had a squeaky voice and a dumb little kid behaviour.

And the only thing I can say is this; If I were in your position at the time, I would've treated me even shittier. I honestly looked up to you when you were in the server as a warden most of your time.

@ChickenPanda I know you are one of the people who hate me the most, but even though I've apologized once from you through steam, I will apologize once here again. Honestly I never knew you very well, but I could tell that you were at least slightly a cool guy since you were friends with Bello.

You did hate me for the reason pretty much every one else hated me for, so I guess I can't say anything but sorry.

@Dethman You know, I still couldn't figure out whether you hate me or not, but one thing I can tell for sure is, you are pretty loyal and bound to xG, and I actually respect that.

thats pretty much it, I know most/some of you think im doing this to get unbanned, but I'm pretty sure I'm not even gonna get much support due to me evading my permanent ban a couple of times which means I will probably never get unbanned from the servers. I understand, it's not my right to expect people to think I've changed anyway.

I'm also sorry if I forgot to include something improtant here.

edit: correcting some grammar mistakes

edit2: @StarmiX I'm sorry for not tagging you.

@Dethman You know, I still couldn't figure out whether you hate me or not, but one thing I can tell for sure is, you are pretty loyal and bound to xG, and I actually respect that.

I do not try to hate anyone. That is probably hard to believe but i try not to because things do not get better. I was pissed at you for the 1,000,000 times you evaded the perm. Again, this is one step in trying to make things right and i think it is a good step for your situation. I mean, if you did the donate 10 (or 20, idk which) dollars and had the i <3 xenogamers thing i would not be bothered by an unban. But with the events of evading so many times it is hard to be like Oh yeah we should unban him.

Also i kinda thought his ban was bs since it is evade ban should be another week added to the original ban. But higherups made that decision and i can't argue it.

If you want to add me so we can talk like old times go ahead. I would like to make ammends as well with you :)

I mean, if you did the donate 10 (or 20, idk which) dollars and had the i <3 xenogamers thing i would not be bothered by an unban.

Well, that is also one of the problems I have atm.

If I could donate money to even get a chance of being unbanned, I would've done it in the first place.

Thats why I stated that

I am most likely not gonna be unbanned from the servers any time soon.

:unsure: :S

Well, that is also one of the problems I have atm.

If I could donate money to even get a chance of being unbanned, I would've done it in the first place.

Thats why I stated that

:unsure: :S

I mean, if you did the donate 10 (or 20, idk which) dollars and had the i <3 xenogamers thing i would not be bothered by an unban.

That it one of the problems I have atm.

If I could I would donate money if it was gonna give me even a slight chance of being unbanned :unsure: :S

thats why I'm stating that

I am most likely not gonna be unbanned from the servers any time soon.

I do not try to hate anyone. That is probably hard to believe but i try not to because things do not get better. I was pissed at you for the 1,000,000 times you evaded the perm. Again, this is one step in trying to make things right and i think it is a good step for your situation. I mean, if you did the donate 10 (or 20, idk which) dollars and had the i <3 xenogamers thing i would not be bothered by an unban. But with the events of evading so many times it is hard to be like Oh yeah we should unban him.

Also i kinda thought his ban was bs since it is evade ban should be another week added to the original ban. But higherups made that decision and i can't argue it.

If you want to add me so we can talk like old times go ahead. I would like to make ammends as well with you :)

Already asked @Ohstopyou about the I <3 Xenophobia but he said their opinion "wouldn't change".

Already asked @Ohstopyou about the I <3 Xenophobia but he said their opinion "wouldn't change".

he said he would unban but his opinion and many others will not change

The ban was a little over done. Yes the evading does not help but i mean it went from a week ban to perm for 1 account evading and another unproven. I have heard many higherups (CL's) say ban evasions are supposed to be ban the alt and warn or i think it was add on another day/week/month. But it seems they went to perm and i think some people would like an explanation as to why it went straight to perm ban. @Nomulous @kbraszzz

he said he would unban but his opinion and many others will not change

No I didn't. I said that my opinion won't change and that he will stay banned. Considering the amount of times of he has caused trouble by evading his ban in the first place, rather than be an adult and make an unban request, I don't think he deserves it.

Considering the amount of times of he has caused trouble by evading his ban in the first place.

I've always tried to cause as less trouble as possible on the server at the times I've evaded my ban. Most of the times the only thing I did was playing the game according to the rules. :(

And I can confirm as well that Egossi caused no trouble while evading his ban.

Also, whether or not he wasn't being and "adult" and making a ban request, he's here to apologize for the mistakes that he has made. Hasn't anyone told you not to hold grudges?

I've got your back, Egossi.