Moosty

Fistful Of Frags Division?

Okay guys, we really should start a fistful of frags division. It's a free, source based, old west style fps. Accessible for everyone, small download(1.8gigs). It's still in beta but it's much more stable now and multiple gamemodes have been added since release.

Guys, this game is FUN. like, incredibly fun. Just spent almost three hours playing with people in teamspeak, we had a great time.

This is a legitimate suggestion, I really think hosting a server or two would go well.

If you haven't played it, check it out for yourself before posting your opinion here. We should do this.

Tagging [uSERGROUP=23]@Community Leader[/uSERGROUP]

Tagging people that played today

@Bach @Kart @Xerses @Gr8_Butt_M8 @BananaShoes @Rejects @DeKoi @Waimalu sorry if I forgot anyone tag yo self

We should do this

Ran around kicking people in the head and hitting them with axes. 10/10

Seriously this game is fun as hell

This game is great fun and is source based so I am sure there are plug ins and what not. If this gets approved I can host a server.

It isn't the most popular game, but it's on the rise. and it's the kind of game where there are a lot of empty servers, but once a server has five or six it fills up quick on its own. An xG server for our members to have fun on that fills with randoms fast could be a great way to bring xG into a new game.

Currently, since this game is still in beta, I don't think we should host a server for this at this moment. I think we should hold off the idea of using so much resources into something that might turn out to be something like the minecraft division. Plus, pretty sure this is probably just going to be a fad that we play for like, a week and then will throw out after a week or two. I believe that we should stall this server and put it on hold, and look at the statistics (as @Vector posted) and look if it either declines or increases.

I downloaded the game a while back but I've never actually played it lol. From videos I've seen it looks enjoyable. I think we should give it at least a shot since we have a few dead servers in different divisions. We could at least say we tried if all goes to worse.

I played it back when it first came to Steam. Loved using only boots and hatchets and killing people whilst yelling over mic "CAN I AXE YOU A QUESTION?" or "EAT FEET!". I'd definitely play if we had a server

Since it is a source game there is user created content (weapons, maps, game modes etc) . Even if it is not super popular it could be like nuclear dawn.