Should we get rid of Admin Abuse Day?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should we get rid of Admin Abuse Day?

• Yes
    • No

Admin Abuse Day in TF2 Jailbreak is a day where all the staff members use all of their powers, spam them and most likely create a huge mess. A lot of people hate it (including me) and I can guess a lot of people get scared off of our server due to most lr's being Admin Abuse Day. Some people also made complaints of how they crashed because of the admin abuse day, and how the server crashed because of the same reason. Although those complaints seem to be ignored. The fact that it's not really a beginner friendly day is also one of the reasons I think it should be removed.

We even saw Muselk's comment on the server because of that day on his video he visited our server

ai.gyazo.com_a265c84c282d79bb21ff51416cb847cd.png.122af84db19b2c1515e97b20e0c8d3a6.png

I made this a poll so that I can hear everyone's opinions on this.

active staff member tags: @Nomulous @kbraszzz @Ohstopyou @Matsi @Fiery8022 @lik202 @ArminArmout

Out of all the recording he took on our server the admin abuse day was the only thing that made it into the video implying it was the funnest thing that happened while he was on the server....

I have seen none of these alleged complaints on the forums... don't pull shit out of your ass @Egossi unless you have proof to back it up...

I have never seen anyone legit complain about abuse days... I've only had them ask for more and more.

Out of all the recording he took on our server the admin abuse day was the only thing that made it into the video implying it was the funnest thing that happened while he was on the server....

I have seen none of these alleged complaints on the forums... don't pull fudge out of your butt @Egossi unless you have proof to back it up...

I have never seen anyone legit complain about abuse days... I've only had them ask for more and more.

Have you seen the other comments in that video? People are saying that xG jailbreak looks like absolute hell. I doubt people are going to want to go there after seeing the server in such a poor state.

I have seen none of these alleged complaints on the forums... don't pull fudge out of your butt @Egossi unless you have proof to back it up...

here's an example

The first time I witnessed Admin Aboose Day...My computer crashed and got fricked up. Thank you and no more please

Have you seen the other comments in that video? People are saying that xG jailbreak looks like absolute hell. I doubt people are going to want to go there after seeing the server in such a poor state.

I never saw those, people explained what happened and people understood and all was good. Never saw a they look like shit.

Forgive me if I don't give a shit what people (aka the one guy that said that) thinks of a server they have never been to and are basing their opinion from a 15 second clip... not to mention he was prolly joking.

Egossi your single vote, which was prolly a lot of 1spam means Jack shit considering I have had votes for abuse days outside of lr on a server of 20+ people have vote 95% or more yes for the days

The solution is simple if you don't like abuse days for lr don't ducking pick it for your lr... and try harder to win lr so someone else doesn't :)

here's an example

Are you seriously quoting the guy that also said in the same post that admin abuse day gave his computer a virus..... gg

Forgive me if I don't give a fudge what people (aka the one guy that said that) thinks of a server they have never been to and are basing their opinion from a 15 second clip... not to mention he was prolly joking.

Egossi your single vote, which was prolly a lot of 1spam means Jack fudge considering I have had votes for abuse days outside of lr on a server of 20+ people have vote 95% or more yes for the days

The solution is simple if you don't like abuse days for lr don't ducking pick it for your lr... and try harder to win lr so someone else doesn't :)

Or us as admins can tell them to pick another because we have that option :/

Are you seriously quoting the guy that also said in the same post that admin abuse day gave his computer a virus..... gg

The virus was not true but I know peoples computers have crashed and server has even crashed. Maybe we should settle down a bit

I never saw those, people explained what happened and people understood and all was good. Never saw a they look like fudge.

I haven't checked the youtube video since this morning, so it's probably changed now. Read what "dar0" said.

Forgive me if I don't give a fudge what people (aka the one guy that said that) thinks of a server they have never been to and are basing their opinion from a 15 second clip... not to mention he was prolly joking.

Egossi your single vote, which was prolly a lot of 1spam means Jack fudge considering I have had votes for abuse days outside of lr on a server of 20+ people have vote 95% or more yes for the days

Probably was just one person. I only saw one post because I didn't feel like looking through all of the brony hate comments, because there are literally pages of them compared to anything relevant to all of the servers seen.

I haven't checked the youtube video since this morning, so it's probably changed now. Read what "dar0" said.

Probably was just one person. I only saw one post because I didn't feel like looking through all of the brony hate comments, because there are literally pages of them compared to anything relevant to all of the servers seen.

I looked all the way till about 19 pages down on mobile. no one complained and all I saw were jailbreak is better in css, jailbreak is a bad gamemode, and my favorite one, they did it just for you.