Should we get rid of Admin Abuse Day?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should we get rid of Admin Abuse Day?

• Yes
    • No

Ahem:

[attach=full]22296[/attach]

[attach=full]22297[/attach] [attach=full]22298[/attach]

correct me if I am mistaken... but only 7 of those 11 events are crashes, and they appear to be 1 per server.... not 1 server 7 times.... ??

Alright. Didn't switch page until after that comment, but i stand at what i said: If it happens as often as you make it sound like it does, why hasn't it been removed or even CHANGED to fit in nicely?

Also i'm not sure if goblin is talking to you..

Really. That's what this thread is for @_@

I don't think there is a problem keeping it open, no one is really shit talking eachother or spamming.

My opinion is maybe only admins can do the vote for abuse days or choose it for lr, still do a vote, and that is after every 10 or so rounds.

Really. That's what this thread is for @_@

well i mean going back to what i said that if it crashes often then it shouldn't have a thread discussing whether or not to remove it, and should have been dealt with a long time ago IMO

well i mean going back to what i said that if it crashes often then it shouldn't have a thread discussing whether or not to remove it, and should have been dealt with a long time ago IMO

We had this thing called trust, but I was never actually able to see what people did on abuse days. That was, until I saw that video and was like "gg". Before, it appeared to be because of the gunmettle update. Now we know what is really is :]

I don't think there is a problem keeping it open, no one is really fudge talking eachother or spamming.

My opinion is maybe only admins can do the vote for abuse days or choose it for lr, still do a vote, and that is after every 10 or so rounds.

that would be pointless... since you could do a vote to abuse any cmd anyways.... what would be the point of doing it for LR at that point?

Perhaps remove the option from the menu, so it's picked less because it's ust not there, but it can be done via custom LR if staff online agrees... and go easy on things so you dont crash it.... things like bind mwheeldown "sm_smash @all" are bad :P

We had this thing called trust, but I was never actually able to see what people did on abuse days. That was, until I saw that video and was like "gg". Before, it appeared to be because of the gunmettle update. Now we know what is really is :]

Now while I wasn't on that day, that is not most admin abuse days are, at least from my personal experience. Most days its us getting put in carts, buddha, nukes, etc. Not once in my entire time playing here have I seen it how it was shown in the video. Either that or I have a really bad memory :D

that would be pointless... since you could do a vote to abuse any cmd anyways.... what would be the point of doing it for LR at that point?

Perhaps remove the option from the menu, so it's picked less because it's ust not there, but it can be done via custom LR if staff online agrees... and go easy on things so you dont crash it.... things like bind mwheeldown "sm_smash @all" are bad :p

Isn't that how it works anyways matsi? The staff members have to agree on it before it happens? :P

Isn't that how it works anyways matsi? The staff members have to agree on it before it happens? :p

I'd say a higher up should decide on it. It's too chaotic imo and most staff would either accept or deny simply because they are bored of it.

Or, test what was already successful... *cough* diabeetus *cough*

Not talking about his opinion. It seemed like he had fun. I'm talking about the 30 emails a day I get from server crashes. Not all of that is plugins or maps.
I wasn't talking about the crashing situation I was referring to everyone acting like we got a bad rap for doing shit like that. In other words I was trying to say It's not that big of a deal so don't worry about it.

If it really hits home with you kiddos, you are super offended by these instances, and you wanna fix the crashes by all means petition to add a staff rule that doesn't allow you to do over the top shit that WILL crash the server. I just thought everyone knew that it was common sense not to try to crash the server by blasting the map with 80 nukes, but I suppose not.

I wasn't talking about the crashing situation I was referring to everyone acting like we got a bad rap for doing fudge like that. In other words I was trying to say It's not that big of a deal so don't worry about it.

If it really hits home with you kiddos and you wanna fix the crashes by all means petition to add a useless rule that doesn't allow you to do over the fricking top fudge that WILL crash the server. I just thought everyone knew that it was common sense not to try to crash the server by blasting the map with 80 nukes, but I suppose not.

That's exactly what I said. I figured it was common sense, but apparently people find it funny or have no self-control with these kind of things.

Which is why I posted on this thread in the first place. I don't care about his comments, it appeared he was having fun (Muself?). I care about what I saw and how that's probably why the servers are crashing.