Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

minecrack

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:41345874

Information:

yo i mass freekilled a few yrs ago

can i be unbanned plz i use to be a good warden

Don't think I can vouch on CS threads so not going to. But for what it's worth he should have to Mona Pizza or do something else from the want to be unbanned thread. He's obviously freekilled alot. If this was tf2 he'd have no other choice. We don't unban people who mass freekilled multiple times just because they asked nicely.

Don't get me started, Mona pizza should be done I need such entertainment, I've been triggered and I request the best pizza theme song on earth, ya'know what? I found a new ringtone boys also can confirm he trolled ts

If this was tf2 he'd have no other choice. We don't unban people who mass freekilled multiple times just because they asked nicely.

Don't need to segregate Divisions any more than they already have been. Mass freekilling is universally the same across all Divisions in terms of punishment and leniency, it's no different on CS than it is on TF2.

Said fact aside, -1 due to this particular sexy person's history. Do the mona pizza challenge m8 :coffee:

omg minecrek trol me on ts *tear* xd!

-1, he already got unbanned once from massing, and then did it a second time, not to mention several bans for freekilling and intentional freekilling.

lerofl copter. I'm pretty sure we've been through this before where you received verbal rape (ironic since you rape animals :O?).

My several bans for "freekilling" were mostly minor and self bans (to defuse a situation with anyone angry/when I only wanted to be on the T team since the plugin would constantly switch people at random). The second time I massed was when the server was absolutely dead and there was maybe 8-10 people on, nearly all staff members and it was clear CS:S was done and we were all having fun (except the try hard anime staff ayyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao).

He's obviously freekilled alot.

Ayyyy you're lost.

If this was tf2 he'd have no other choice. We don't unban people who mass freekilled multiple times just because they asked nicely.

Ayyyyy lost and clueless.

omg minecrek trol me on ts *tear* xd!

lerofl copter. I'm pretty sure we've been through this before where you received verbal rape (ironic since you rape animals :O?).

Ayyy first impressions are cool you seem like a sweet guy

I'm clueless, never played CSS, hence why I didn't vouch. Hiding and Forest aren't though, and they seem to want you unbanned so you have that.

Words of advice, take a big first bite and fill those cheeks it's easier to sing with your airways clear, and don't have the pizza while it's hot

Can't wait to see the pizza grease stream down that face cutie pie, I might even pop one over it

Ayyy first impressions are cool you seem like a sweet guy

Cute your quoting my message directed towards Matsi even though you have no clue about our past on CSS :3!~~

I'm clueless, never played CSS, hence why I didn't vouch. Hiding and Forest aren't though, and they seem to want you unbanned so you have that.

Hiding hates me because we argued over everything. Forest xd.

Words of advice, take a big first bite and fill those cheeks it's easier to sing with your airways clear, and don't have the pizza while it's hot

Can't wait to see the pizza grease stream down that face cutie pie, I might even pop one over it

Words of advice from someone who did the challenge to salvage their life xd.

@Forest close plz didn't mean for this to become serious lel. Besides, what idiot would actually do that stupid pizza challenge?

Closed at OP's request

Sad I thought we had something special