Scootaloo

Trading Server Suggestion. Hear Me Out On This.

I think for the sake of having the ability to Heavy Box, we need to keep the ability to join any team, but we definitely need to be able to join either team regardless of balance. Remove teambalance, so patrons can easily teamswitch to spycrab.

Also we need middle man on spycrabs bills and higher, and if it's lower and they run (or do it at own risk) and they provide evidence, anyone who breaks a spycrabs shall be permed until the crab is paid to the winner, (that means we should make a special exception thing for the how to get unbanned thread) and also we wanna name it something people would randomly search up when going for a trade server, like nothing to complicated, something g simple, simple is so much better, also maybe don't put any like special plugins for donators on the server, it's a trade server and that's the type of thing to distract for sure. I mean I've got a shit ton of ideas for this server to work, be functional and also appropriate for what we want it to be

Also we need middle man on spycrabs bills and higher, and if it's lower and they run (or do it at own risk) and they provide evidence, anyone who breaks a spycrabs shall be permed until the crab is paid to the winner, (that means we should make a special exception thing for the how to get unbanned thread) and also we wanna name it something people would randomly search up when going for a trade server, like nothing to complicated, something g simple, simple is so much better, also maybe don't put any like special plugins for donators on the server, it's a trade server and that's the type of thing to distract for sure. I mean I've got a fudge ton of ideas for this server to work, be functional and also appropriate for what we want it to be

Yeah, we had similar rules for this in the Unusual server. It was necessary to use a middle man for anything that was worth 5+ keys. It'd be the same way here. Find an Admin+ for middlemans.

Yeah, we had similar rules for this in the Unusual server. It was necessary to use a middle man for anything that was worth 5+ keys. It'd be the same way here. Find an Admin+ for middlemans.

But since we most likely can't ALWAYS have staff on there, is there a way we can either associate a call admin for spycrabs and a (without admin) spycrabs at own risk

To help populate why not hold some events and other fun stuff. Get the trade server up in players, so when players look up trade servers hopefully they'll see the server and join. Maybe it will establish a constant population? Just a thought.

We'll discuss this more in depth definitely soon, I'll be back in two days, do you guys wanna get together and discuss details in more depth (reusing word) like us three since we're quite serious about this

Oh and by the way, we shouldn't only do giveaways, we need some raffles too so we can actually fuel these though, so maybe like yearly giveaways and monthly raffles?

No point in a conversation. If this is going to happen, everyone should be seeing the ideas. Other people who don't speak up would like to know what's going on. Just discuss things here.

No point in a conversation. If this is going to happen, everyone should be seeing the ideas. Other people who don't speak up would like to know what's going on. Just discuss things here.

The conversation was more so we could discuss the yes/no s and figure at what was what so we could post updates on what would be here, that way people don't have to scroll pages on pages to find the right thing

The conversation was more so we could discuss the yes/no s and figure at what was what so we could post updates on what would be here, that way people don't have to scroll pages on pages to find the right thing

The division should discuss it and decide what we want on our server. Not 5-6 selected people.

It doesn't look like a lot of people care and or regularly go on forums if anyone can find people that might have an idea send them here then.