trigger.exe

Trigger.exe - Team Fortress 2

oh shut the fuuck up. You left as CL and came back a week later. Id be surprised if you even get that high again.

Somebody is a salty snowman .-.

oh shut the fuuck up. You left as CL and came back a week later. Id be surprised if you even get that high again.

I think im mature enough to handle this.

You are clearly very mature.

I left because of personal reasons, I'm not the one who threatened to kill themselves because of some kids over the internet like a weak little bitch.

This, along with the comments you've been posting in the thread already? Oh yeah, real fucking mature. You SURE have changed.

If I had stayed CL and saw your monkey ass misbehaving still you'd be perm'd without a heartbeat.

Insulting me personally over me -1ing your thread? Give your fucking head a shake.

I've seen every higher up in TF2 read this, and I'll tag them again here to show them how much of an ass you made of yourself.

@kbraszzz @Ohstopyou @metalslug53 @Rejects @Moosty

Keep the insults coming stoe. I'll be waiting.

acdn_meme.am_instances_53802598.jpg.fdf191c4b0c2f72f06cb2b1b00dec9e7.jpg

Woooow Adam. I even considered +1ing because everyone deserves a 2nd chance. But the actions in this thread isn't going to get you anywhere. Try again next time.

-1 for unban.

Okay. I know our leader is a jew and all @Rhododendron, but the mona pizza thing needs to stop. Its just allowing toxic players back on the servers.

-1. So much fricking -1.

If you legit think you're gonna get unbanned after the fudge you pulled? You must be that retarded.

Everyone in the god an division knows how toxic you are, and Id be surprised at this point if anyone still likes you.

You dod have the balls to make a ban protest... under a different name...

Keep this kid perm'd. And @higher-ups, you all meed to have a talk about the "how to get unbanned" bs.

Most people don't do the challenge. I don't see any issue with it as nobody is forcing them to do it.