Thorax_

Is Ecruteakcity Ever Coming Back? :(

Do you like the Ecruteakcity map?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Ecruteakcity map?

Seriously why or when was it taken out. Maps on the trade servers are changing all the time and nobody knows or hears about it. @kbraszzz @Ohstopyou if you're going to add and remove maps can we start making threads about it or at least tell the DMs because the maplist seems to be changing weekly and nobody knows why, because there's literally zero communication.

I readded it, and we had zero problems. Then it magically disappeared. Did you remove it, @kbraszzz ?

Also btw:

Any saxton maps that get suggested get added and the players get to test them.

We don't have any new pkmn maps, and I don't know why ecruteak keeps getting removed.

TGH just gets new gaming related maps added whenever we find them.

Thats about it?

I removed it about a week ago due to a "Radio Music Looping Bug"

I'm not that sure of the bug myself but @Hachi and @Whyte made it sound like god's gift to mic spammers so I removed the map from the rotation.

I removed it about a week ago due to a "Radio Music Looping Bug"

I'm not that sure of the bug myself but @Hachi and @Whyte made it sound like god's gift to mic spammers so I removed the map from the rotation.

Or Hachi made it sound the same to me when I dealt with one guy :D I know what this is and its just annoying af tbh.

I would love to have Ekruteak back. But people cant learn to appreciate what their given and it gets taken away. Like the duel plug in today. If @ColdEndeavour can fix the radio room, then I +1 putting it back.

It was removed due to a radio bug. You could glitch the music to play two songs at once, and it wasn't pretty. Loads of people left because of the annoying music

Back in my day we would spend hours on clocktown and windfall with two loops of the music going at once because that's all we had. sometimes you have to man up and let it happen. +1 for re add there's a thing called typing snd_restart into console and it works wonders.

Back in my day we would spend hours on clocktown and windfall with two loops of the music going at once because that's all we had. sometimes you have to man up and let it happen. +1 for re add there's a thing called typing snd_restart into console and it works wonders.

You don't just tell people to "deal with it". You get rid of the problem. We should wait till cold makes an update (if he does)