Matsi

Matsi - Counter-strike

You're f*cking ignorant. Zoophilia and the law in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and also if you would re-read my post, you would see that I would not bring anything up unless it goes further or more information is presumed, learn to read you child. Go get more defensive" that's your opinion" LMAO GET THE FUCK OUT YOU DERANGED fuck

I am not really looking to advance in CSGO, merely to help out while it gets back on it's feet, Would prolly step down/be demoted after enough time has gone by that the div has found enough staff to keep the servers free of stupidity and LQ Days. :)

i explains this in ts last night but felt i should just go ahead and -1 before this gets out of hand. This screams im gonna save csgo from the badmins. Csgo has good staff for 1 server, im the most active on server and plan to do my best owl or mega are 2nd most active and we are all easily accessible by randoms and if im not busy in another game when im on i check to see if the server has players on it or i actively attempt o populate. And basicly what legend said you complained you couldnt find a mod/admin to help but tried 2 busy ones in comp and jubens yet didnt even try to getto the staff rooster and find lith or mega or cristo or even snackbar, who did go on once he say ur post and took care of the problem. You say you wanna help but just complain about the servers and act like you are entitled to have these things your way or its just bad.

... and it was the most horrid thing I have ever seen.

First off... for some reason my primaries don't apply my skins... which is fricking lame.

I got on guard so that I could do something besides freeze staring at the cells every round for trivia or my favorite... First Reaction Last reaction... before tarping is allowed.... with a so called MOD as the warden... but meh...

The worse thing tho... was that this same mod, along with other people would enable friendly fire literally EVERY OTHER ROUND.... with no warning... so the round would start.... they say out of cell rebel... then the next thing I know I get shot in the head with an awp by my own team...

so ya... after playing for about 10 rounds, 5 of which I got killed by my own team because they were already scoped in on my head while they pulled up the days menu and enabling FF.... I left... the new CS:GO is worse than it was before it died the first time... with mods that don't even know the rules and wardens that do the lamest things ever. No thank you... @Bleed @Chrono

I see nothing in this that was ment to be constructive other then the skins not working. It's just shitting on a server that had just been put up to shit on the DLs/div itself. Then it is also full of inaccuracy's such as 5 out of 10 rounds being FF days, Boink(the mod) doing FR/LR or trivia every round, saying the mod doesnt know the rules when he knows them better then you and would still be mod if he didnt have 500+ ping avg on the server because of shit internet. If you really wanted to help you would have been constructive with such a thread and not trying to tear the servers down because they dont conform to how you want them to be.

Oh my god, i am absolutely disgusted. I honestly feel like i'm going to throw up.

Good luck getting a conviction with the comment of "I stroked a dog once"

YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE FOR COMMENTS LIKE THIS You are in a f*cking gaming community built around 16 year olds, you're 26 years old and you talk about your damn fetishes on the server to kids! we have had complaints about this before and we damn well told you to stop with this shit,

Not even against the law where I live (as long as you aren't doing it for money....lol idk why that's a thing but I've looked it up before) The most you can get charged with is animal cruelty if they can prove you harmed the animal.... and I am pretty sure petting a dog isn't harmful.

YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN DO IT OR THINK ABOUT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. Look fetishes are one thing but doing shit to animals? That's not being a furry, that's straight up degeneracy.

To clarify since you're making such a big deal out of it, I like the idea bestiality, I think people should be able to frick however they want as long as they aren't harming the animal, some people might have a difference of opinion of what constitutes harm

We are making a big deal out if it because IT IS illegal and morally WRONG the fact you are trying to justify your sick fetishes is just atrocious and how you're still here is beyond me.

that's your opinion and you're entitled to it the only opinion that matters is the judge/jury if it ever went that far... That being said, I have never actually had sex with an animal, I've never even owned something that I would have sex with the stroking a dog comment was because I used to work in the grooming dept of a pet store, giving dogs baths... and you were supposed to scrub them everywhere including their buttholes and sheaths, and while sure I might have enjoyed having to touch certain areas of the dogs while bathing them more than other people might, that's nowhere near the same thing as having sex with them.

you're comment was "i stroked a dog" no where at all did you indicate that you were grooming the dog nor anything that would justify your actions rabid and duke have EVERY reason to believe that your actions were of the sexual nature.

Also, sure I'm a furry, I find people and roleplay things like anthropomorphic animals in sexual and non sexual roleplays, I also pretend to be an elf, a jedi, a drawf, a dragon, wizard, and many other things.

this has literally nothing to do with your actions, you can be a furry and not F*ck animals or be attracted to ACTUAL animals

I do have to agree with Matsi on the furry stuff, sure a lot of us may not like some of each others kinks and fudge, but I mean we all have our weird fetishes. Yes it may be uncomfortable to people to have someone say things like "Ive stroked a dog" but can't they just be client side muted if it bothers them that much? One mans hell is another mans fantasy, right? I understand though where a sock is coming from. Also this is a moderator submission, yeah of course we can minus/plus one people but maybe avoid the talks about our weird fetishes? Just an idea.

Whatever I'm done here, let csgo do csgo I'm staying in tf2

whoa whoa whoa, there's a difference between fetishes and actually doing said actions, because someone has a fetish doesn't justify there actions, there are many f*cked up fetishes but are not acted upon because they understand societies disdain as such. Also, you may be in tf2 but you have every right to voice your concern or opinions in other divisions. i say this to all members of xG, if you feel you support matsi's modship feel free to respond, if you feel he shouldn't then you should respond.

I simply cannot fathom why members are giving you +1s.

Ever since the days of source, you were an awful staff member. You pushed the server rules in order to brew drama unnecessarily for almost the entirety of the time you were staff. Instead of moderating the server, the large majority of your time spent on the server was flirting with young teenage boys or trying to get staff in trouble. Through your actions as a staff member, you made it very clear your intentions were that of simply moderating the server. Clearly you have a "kink" for making the server unpleasant for other staff members.... Unless they were your friends of course! On SEVERAL occasions you would report a staff member or complain for breaking a rule then cover for a buddy who does the same. Staff like qualities? Nah... More like menace to society at best.

However, people do change but unfortunately you're not one of them. You're still the incompetent low life with a knack for young teenage boys just like you were three years ago.