IcyS

Hello~

Just to tell everyone know, I wouldn't suggest messing with me, Due to the fact, I know powerful people, as in those who wonder "Why is my internet shutting off?" Or my favorite... "What happened to my account???" This isn't a threat, Just a suggestion to not mess with me, any of those who think it's funny starting "shit" on the internet, Seriously have a low-life, My name is Icy, and I stand by my actions and say, You have nothing on me. Goodbye xG φ

Just to tell everyone know, I wouldn't suggest messing with me, Due to the fact, I know powerful people, as in those who wonder "Why is my internet shutting off?" Or my favorite... "What happened to my account???" This isn't a threat, Just a suggestion to not mess with me, any of those who think it's funny starting "fudge" on the internet, Seriously have a low-life, My name is Icy, and I stand by my actions and say, You have nothing on me. Goodbye xG φ

avignette2_wikia_nocookie_net_legomessageboards_images_2_21_Ow9acd25e1cb25a217144ecdc7f5356753.jpg.5e18a0ece94b7fcaba46847de21aadd0.jpg

Just to tell everyone know, I wouldn't suggest messing with me, Due to the fact, I know powerful people, as in those who wonder "Why is my internet shutting off?" Or my favorite... "What happened to my account???" This isn't a threat, Just a suggestion to not mess with me, any of those who think it's funny starting "fudge" on the internet, Seriously have a low-life, My name is Icy, and I stand by my actions and say, You have nothing on me. Goodbye xG φ

Meh. I get DDOS'ed by plenty of little kids. I don't bitch about any, these "suggestions" are interesting to me. You actually want to waste your time screwing with people who just want to have fun. Whatever have yours glad you care so much about Xenogamers.

yo dog, i get that you're 14 and being cool on the internet is a must these days, but you're trying to hard.

You just said hello and now you're saying goodbye?

It's probably for the best anyway, nice going to make an impression there

LOL