SnowyMinion

Snowyminion

Can i even +1 saw em on csgo jb and seemed chill. was only on cause the VSH?? server was down or broken idk i just remember em cause i seen ur member app so lemme know @metalslug53 if a +1 from me counts or if im have to fight you in MTG

Can i even +1 saw em on csgo jb and seemed chill. was only on cause the VSH?? server was down or broken idk i just remember em cause i seen ur member app so lemme know @metalslug53 if a +1 from me counts or if im have to fight you in MTG

@Ohstopyou @Rejects @Moosty @kbraszzz @Hidingmaster @Rhododendron @Nomulous

I tagged the CLs because I wasn't sure if this was something they should decide on or not.

Shit, only if you play EDH. Singleton format is where it's at. Feldon is my bae.

Also, I'll give my +1 for this too. See this individual CONSTANTLY trying to get in. Let's give em a chance, yeah? :D

fudge, only if you play EDH. Singleton format is where it's at. Feldon is my bae.

Also, I'll give my +1 for this too. See this individual CONSTANTLY trying to get in. Let's give em a chance, yeah? :D

good! EDH is chill havnt played it much but Singleton format? and goodluck @SnowyMinion

fudge, only if you play EDH. Singleton format is where it's at. Feldon is my bae.

Whats EDH OWO