Yes

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active:

like. A year and a half

Further Information:

I was banned from joining xenogamers around a year ago for a single isolated incident (SNG incident) and have since been a regular on the jailbreak 1 server. I have the most amount of points on Jb1, (215,000) and I have been active on the servers since then. I know most of the staff members in the tf2 division (Bello, Ohstop, Matsi, Hachi, etc.) and I would like to re-apply after waiting for around a year to prove that I'm actually serious about joining xenogamers.

By the way, his name in game is ElectroSven, Sven, or An Old Salt. As everyone probably knows, I was in SNG; however, I don't recall him ever being part of the trolling so I don't see a problem with him joining. Anyway still, I made him a deal that if he didn't cause any problems until December (which he didn't), that he would be given the green light to apply.

He's been a fun presence on the servers (JB1, JB2, Saxton, and possibly trade?). Pretty mature for the most part, and you can't even question his activeness.

A: 10/10

M: 8/10

@Hachi @BelloWaldi @Matsi @Janal @NotKoala @Anyoneelsewhoplaysjailbreak

Edit: I FORGOT THE +1, WOW

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

+1 rarely have any issues with him and people in this clan have done worse things than the song stuff

A 11/10 he is like the most active person on jb

M 8/10