Christian

Christian

Very mature

had to just lol at that one.

-1 extremely immature, constantly talks over people in teamspeak even when asked to stop. Dan has constantly been an issue for the past year, and I have yet to see improvement.

M: 1/10

A: 8/10

-1 Extremely immature, Never ceases to be an annoyance, However at least he is active.

A: 8/10

M: 5/10

I'm sorry. This is Kb saying this I think my reason is obvious.

Troll, doesn't interact well with other human beings, maturity is not there.

A:8

M:0 (I don't give zeros. Ever.)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

you have me muted of course you wont see improvemtn

I've actually had you unmuted for the past week or so just listening to you. Please don't make assumptions. I don't want to -1, I never want to -1 anybody, but I will if I feel it is absolutely necessary.

you have me muted of course you wont see improvemtn

I've actually had you unmuted for the past week or so just listening to you. Please don't make assumptions. I don't want to -1, I never want to -1 anybody, but I will if I feel it is absolutely necessary.

couldnt really tell since you muted me in like March 2015, i was muted by many for almost a year until i returned fully to ts around november. The reason i am starting to get active because i have chances that i wont be on often soon so im getting back on to enjoy some time on xG since i can spend large amount of time on the servers and teamspeak . Not bragging, its true, i probably wont be on often due to my career when i graduate. Some will feel the same about college it just all depends on what i will be doing and the spare time i may have . I am starting to change ever since i came back because i realized i was a nuisance to most in like march when it was the worse. now 1 year later and im still being put on the spotlight for what happened before i stopped going on anything xG related. it sucks to know that some people have me muted and dont realize i am more quiet and not as annoying. of course im going to act a little immature because everyone does in xG , i know many can agree with me.

I don't mind dan... but a lot of other people do... gg no re +1 but -1 at the same time. basically Zero

(only here cause dan told me to +1 his shit)

A:9

M:-72 or something