In-Game Name:

turdwig

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:42361421

Position:

Time Active:

I've been playing for a while.

Experience:

I was Division Manager for Counter Strike Source.

Information:

Uhh, I know it seems like a lot but I would like to apply for admin. Even though it says Moderator

I can do for Moderator if it seems too much to just promote me to admin right away.

I've been playing xG CSS since 2011 and I basically know all the rules. I was once Division Manager for CSS. So I hope that's enought credibility or reason to make me Moderator.

I'm starting to become more active on CSGO and I'm getting bored of matchmaking so I'm gonna spend some times on the servers.

Thanks homiess
Edited by Aegean (see edit history)

I'm starting to become active on CSGO

since the csgo servers went back up u havnt played till recently you'd make a great staff but ur acting like ur entitled to admin or mod right now. you just got active give it some time. u'll probly get mod and admin very easy if ur just active.

since the csgo servers went back up u havnt played till recently you'd make a great staff but ur acting like ur entitled to admin or mod right now. you just got active give it some time. u'll probly get mod and admin very easy if ur just active.

working on it buddy.

5:49 PM - turdwig: yo. you can close my staff submission. i noticed i am actually pretty busy with school and my hours on csgo aren't going to get any higher

5:49 PM - turdwig: i'll reapply back in the summer if i get back into it