Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

mobinblack

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:86842508

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

I was banned from the prison break server. May I please be unbanned from CT or just have a tempban because I freekilled on freeday because I did not understand it because !rules does not work.

Before going through any sort of actions as a CT (without any prior knowledge of the Server rules) I'd strongly suggest weighing your options. If you're unsure or are unclear of a certain rule(s), it is far better to just die and look it up later than it is to risk being slain/banned by possibly freekilling. That being said, I would also strongly suggest playing as a Terrorist to gain familiarity with the rules before jumping straight to CT.

As with most other game modes, there's a learning curve that comes with it and you should take it slow rather than risking it for the biscuit. For reference, you can find our rules for CS:GO's Jailbreak Server here.

Heres the story:

Mobin was CT and had freekilled a couple times with slays from me, and I informed him to read the rules. a few rounds go by, he shoots me for being near him as CT on a free day, he gets slain again. next map, he sprays down myself and 3 other Ts that were bhopping towards him on vipinthemix while on an unofficial freeday because warden never gave orders, died, and then cells were opened. I informed everyone of the freeday via admin chat a few times as well as saying on mic repeatedly. this was prior to the guides section being launched (they were launched like 1-2 days later) so the original link to the rules still worked when you typed !rules in chat. as well as the MOTD still would properly load the rules on first joining.

It was a mass freekill after several slays and warnings throughout the previous maps and recommendations to read the rules, as per our rules it is indeed a permanent ctban, and with the disregard of warnings to educate on the rules, I believe the ban should be staying on instead of an immediate reduction (he was only banned a couple days ago hiding... and that you should protest it in ~1 month and see where it stands based on your behavior in server.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Heres the story:

Mobin was CT and had freekilled a couple times with slays from me, and I informed him to read the rules. a few rounds go by, he shoots me for being near him as CT on a free day, he gets slain again. next map, he sprays down myself and 3 other Ts that were bhopping towards him on vipinthemix while on an unofficial freeday because warden never gave orders, died, and then cells were opened. I informed everyone of the freeday via admin chat a few times as well as saying on mic repeatedly. this was prior to the guides section being launched (they were launched like 1-2 days later) so the original link to the rules still worked when you typed !rules in chat. as well as the MOTD still would properly load the rules on first joining.

It was a mass freekill after several slays and warnings throughout the previous maps and recommendations to read the rules, as per our rules it is indeed a permanent ctban, and with the disregard of warnings to educate on the rules, I believe the ban should be staying on instead of an immediate reduction (he was only banned a couple days ago hiding... and that you should protest it in ~1 month and see where it stands based on your behavior in server.

+1 for what he said :)

-1 for unban

+2 for mono pizza challenge in a month

I believe the ban should be staying on instead of an immediate reduction (he was only banned a couple days ago hiding... and that you should protest it in ~1 month and see where it stands based on your behavior in server.

Agreed, if he cannot learn over several rounds then he needs actual time to play on the server to familiarize himself with the rules before attempting for a reduction of ban time.

ayylmaoidontevenplaycsgo

Ban stands for now.

Please attempt another protest in 30 days.

In the mean time play as a T am familiarize yourself with the aspects of how Jailbreak works. Im sure that if you do so, your next ban protest will be received better.