Matsi

Stevenn #orangejuiceinmyglock - Counter-strike

demo 2 showed obvious mass freekilling, you said get into couchgame and they were inside on the blue couch, which does not need to jump to get onto.

@Stevenn

Didn't he say to get on the blue square? Not to get on couches. Unless i heard wrong

I didn't say get into couch game, i said get into the blue circle and then i said oops i ment the blue square and right after i said that (before they were in the square) i said do not get on a couch. Obviously there isnt Audio in demo if there was i wouldnt be banned right now because i said do not get on a couch and go into the blue square.

it was never said to not be on couches (you must not have pressed mic maybe?) but couches are inside of the couchgame square and if they are not jumping on to the blue couch then it was freekills which is why i banned.

Also as a side note, being on the bottom of cell ramp always has meant be on the ground at the base of the ramp or on the ramp at very bottom. Do not aim at their feet and shoot people not hovering off the ground. ever. not even on hitler days.

closing thread

Edited by Guest (see edit history)