In-Game Name:

Tomahawk

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:59533716

Position:

Time Active:

little over 2 years

Experience:

I mean.. i've handled one situation before. with donator powers.. I mean it worked.. but I got punished anyways. gg

Information:

I'd like to join for literally what's in my "experience" section that was a moment when I was the only one on the server that knew the rules. but couldn't do anything about it at all. it was frustrating and its happened plenty of times. though the time I tried to take action my donator powers were removed. because you know. im not allowed to act like a staff. basically "have you ever really wanted to punch someone but couldn't" type of thing

I was the only one on the server that knew the rules. but couldn't do anything about it at all.

Absolutely powerless to do anything, except...I dunno...use the calladmin bot, or message me on Steam to come handle it, because I was on at the same time. But no, instead it was decided to take matters into your own hands and abuse the donator system in order to punish a wrongdoer. Sorry m8o, but that's not our M.O. around here.

Toma's a great guy and everything, but I can't stand behind making him a mod just yet. The reaction I received when I was forced to remove his donator powers was "lolworthit". I'm not sure that's someone I can fully trust with running our servers, but then again, I haven't really seen much of him since then. I mean, he may have matured and grown out of it. Hell if I know.

Not going to +1 or -1 on this one. I'll remain neutral and see how the others feel. Like I said, Toma's a great guy, but I feel like the power abuse thing could be an issue. I'll see what others think and reflect on their input before making a final decision.

(Not a personal attack. Just my perspective.)

how many +1's are needed anyways?

Well, to be completely honest, this section is mostly for the DMs/DLs to find people who are interested in a moderation position. It isn't really decided by a number of +1s or -1s. Those are simply for our other members to show their support.

But it's always nice to see how our community gauges someone who wants to be staff. ^-^

Well, to be completely honest, this section is mostly for the DMs/DLs to find people who are interested in a moderation position. It isn't really decided by a number of +1s or -1s. Those are simply for our other members to show their support.

Hm. This is new to me, and I'm only a member, so I guess I'm in a minority, but I'll leave my opinion.

+1, Tomahawk is a eally cool guy to play with, late night jb and otherwise. He would definetely be a good mod, as long as he doesnt get indulged in too many creamy memes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

M:8/10

A:9/10

+1 he's matured a lot over the time and pretty responsible nowadays, though not my decision I personally think he'd make a great addition to the staff since he's been a lot more active as well

Tomahawk isn't all that active. He might be on for an hour or soish then be gone for rest of the day. I honestly don't think he's mature enough to fit up to the job. I've known him for a long time.

i like how everyone gave A and M ratings lol

Anyway to start off, Toma you're a cool dude and all but I know that you're making this submission because you thought you were gonna get staff, because you kinda told me that Ohstop told you you were getting mod.

But besides that, I don't see a donation made anytime soon (or any donation at all) which is compulsory for making any kind of staff submission in the TF2 division.

Although I wouldn't have any problem with you getting staff position, I believe this thread should be denied let alone the fact that it's invalid because you made no donation to the clan. -1

All Divisions

* You cannot be a moderator without first joining the clan

* You cannot apply for forum moderator

* You must have read and be familiar with the Admin Handbook

* You must have donated to apply! (or earn the position)

* You must be registered on Teamspeak 20/11/2012

* You must be 16+ to apply (NO EXCEPTIONS) 02/04/2013

Team Fortress 2

* You must have been a member in the clan for at least 2 months

* You must have donated within the last 7 days