Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

mobinblack

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:86842508

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

Hey guys! So on February 8th (obviously 2016) I made a very stupid decision, to join CT without reading the rules first. At that time !rules opened the wrong url and I didn't care enough to figure out how. So on a freeday I saw 4 people with guns walking towards me so I did what a person who didn't read rules would, shoot them! So then I got banned from CT. Since then I have played 15-20 hours on here. I have basically memorized rules and I record other people if they freekill since staff aren't usually on when people do that. But over the time of playing I am starting to miss being able to be CT so I would like to ask for a unban, maybe not today but just not a permanent ban. Thanks for reading this!

I feel he should be given another shot, i see him on regularly and he does his best to help out and catch the free kills. My personal thought on the unban instantly part is, wait a week. I was there when it happend and Chrono told you to stop but you did not listen. +1

Just played with him today, seems to not have any bad intentions, was pretty vocally active as well, meaning he didnt just sit t and play the game, he actually talked, joked etc. I'd say unban.

Seeing as how the player has demonstrated a mature and collective approach to all of this and has even gone out of his way to submit Ban Requests on rule breakers (I can't vouch for knowledge of rules in the Server) I think a reduced ban time would be fair. It isn't often that we have players who actively try their best to reduce their ban time, and I think this player is a fine example of the latter.

However, because the ban was for a mass freekill, as a precautionary measure I suggest the following to you @mobinblack ; if you are ever unsure as to what is going on in the round, it is far more beneficial to just let things slide and end up getting killed ingame. Waiting for the next round is not nearly as punishing as being permanently (or temporarily) CT banned.

+1 for a reduced ban time, though not immediate.

-1 for immediate, still iffy on shortened too.

For one, I don't think you've read the rules( or if you have, you don't know the rules well enough), I base that off of playing with you, seeing you telling people they can't do something that they actually can, etc. I'm gonna upload some pics here of your general attitude.

[MEDIA=imgur]id=a%2F3jzAD;type=album[/MEDIA]

That's what kind of keeps me from +1ing you. It's your general attitude and disrespect towards others, as well as our server itself. I actually nearly banned you(but did warn twice and kick) for disrespecting staff and the server, as shown in the pictures.

Show an attitude improvement, and more knowledge of the rules, and I'll +1.

Closing this.

you were told in the previous protest to wait another 30 days before you posted a new one, and failed to comply with that ruling, who's to say you will comply with the server rules, especially based off of your attitude shown in logs?

Wait another 30 days from today before you post another ban protest.