gryfons

T's Playing Tricks On The Warden To Get The Warden Slayed.

I was recently playing vip in the mix (the jb map), and I was the warden. I ordered the t's to face main cells at all times while unstacked shoulder to shoulder at the bottom of main cell stairs. Mobin and mogs were fighting against me that vip was part of main cells. And because of this they were facing in the direction of vip. I killed them for this and I was slayed because apparently they were facing on the top right cell right next to vip. I think that me being slayed was bs because from my point of view it looked like they were facing vip. I think it should be implied that they should be facing the cells right behind the cell stairs. If this is not already in the rules, it should be.

I was spectating Mogs when he was killed he was facing cells. I never did hear the command "face the top of main cells stairs"

Mobin, from my point of view, u werent facing main cells. Odin, i think it should be implied that they should be facing there. All i said was to not face vip, and from my point of view they were facing vip.

@gryfons saying from your POV is not really a fair command because you can manipulate that because it is based off only your eyes. I think a better comand to use would be face the top of main cell stairs

Why would you even make a thread about this? This is over and done. There's no need to complain anymore. The basic thing is you said not to face VIP, but to face main cells. Me and mobin were both facing the top right corner of the main cell's, you should have been more specific, with someone like; " All T's must be facing North " or something along those lines.

I mean like it isn't against the rules to lie as a t but for the ct to fall for it just be a bit more cautious cause everyone's POV is different. For example ragdolls are different for everyone like you might see it siting down but for another person the ragdoll might be laying on the floor . It's just how csgo works. There was another thing i wanted to say but i forgot what it was :\

Too trivial and frivolous to have to implement into the rules. To be perfectly honest, this is just a case of Ts being smart asses. I personally would have killed the Ts as well as they were facing the general direction of VIP cells when Warden had instructed them to face main cells.

To recap, can you recall a time when the order "All Ts face cells" was to be interpreted as "All Ts face a specific cell in mind"? The order in itself specifically means "face the general direction of main cells" which 99.9% of the time is directly opposite to the main cell stairs/ramp. The Warden didn't say "All Ts face a cell", the order that was given was "All Ts face main cells".

That all being said, this is how it has always been interpreted as, so correct me if I'm wrong @OldFagsOfCSS/CSGO.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

TL;DR no loopholing is a rule. face main cells generally implies face towards the cells not the top right corner, i'd probably kill you too and nobody would slay me. also TL;DR dont slay them for that, Ts dont be assholes.