LucehMcellion

Explaining My Oncoming Long Period Of Inactivity On The Servers

So recently (as in, earlier today) i decided to make the switch to Windows 10 after my fears of it being quite the security scare were finally put to rest. After the update finishes itself and im making my rounds around the new operating system to see if its something ill keep using.

Until i begin to start typing... My new keyboard ended up breaking on me again. I had it checked out and it turns out there was a short/whateverthefucktheguycalledit in the keyboard that fried the insides of it. Unfortunately until i get ANOTHER gaming keyboard ill be completely offline from most of my steam games, with the exception of Mabinogi (basic keyboard friendly game). Ill still try my best to be more active here on the servers to prove im not entirely gone from the community, but until then, i will not be present on the tf2 servers, etc.

Be like Moosty. He plays everything on 10$ insignia keyboards from best buy because he usually spills on a keyboard atleast once a month. I'll literally buy them 4 at a time off of amazon so I can get free shipping.

Be like Moosty. He plays everything on 10$ insignia keyboards from best buy because he usually spills on a keyboard atleast once a month. I'll literally buy them 4 at a time off of amazon so I can get free shipping.

my problem is my rather inconistent source of income.. hopefully in the next month ill be able to make a smoother income but..till then, no more tryharding as combat mem in tf2

if this is an inactivity thread it should really be moved to the "Hello's and goodbyes" section. @BelloWaldi @Ohstopyou @kbraszzz @Scootaloo @Anyone who can move threads from one place to another

if this is an inactivity thread it should really be moved to the "Hello's and goodbyes" section. @BelloWaldi @Ohstopyou @kbraszzz @Scootaloo @Anyone who can move threads from one place to another

sorry about that, still learning all the ins and outs of the forums and didnt know where to put this so i just put it under general discussion.