Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Vexx

Steam ID:

Position:

Time Active:

3 years

Experience:

I've actually had no previous experience, but I've played on xG's TF2 servers so much that I know everything I need to really.

Information:

The only real reason I want to be staff is that I feel that the TF2 division does not have enough. I cannot say how many times I've been on TGH and caught people breaking rules, but no admin present. By time I'm able to get a staff member on with !calladmin the person has stopped breaking the rule or just flat out left. A large portion of my current time on TF2 has been spent on xG's TGH server, actually a good 100 hours out of the 111 I have for the past two weeks has been spent on TGH. I love these servers and I would really like to see them get better moderation. I try to spend as much time as possible on the TeamSpeak as I can, you can find me in Vectors room. As for my forum activity, I don't really post unless it's something that I feel requires my direct attention, I do lurk around a lot though and I'm on the forums basically every day.

+1 Is da reel deel

Incredibly active, friendly, knows his shit.

A:9.8/10

M:9/10

WHY HASN'T THIS HAPPENED YET?

I mean, I'm not saying this because I got anything against you personally or anything similar @Vexx, but do we really not give a shit about the donation rule anymore? if so can we just have that rule removed?

@Scootaloo @kbraszzz @Rejects @Rhododendron

+1 will be no fun and wreck the people that come on only to ruin the fun for others but don't break rules, because Vexx is the most un fun entity in existence. He is the only one who is capable of truly ending the fun.

I didn't donate until I was considered for DM. Just saying.

I haven't donated at all and probably never will. Anyway, +1.

A: 10/10

M: 10/10

Did you both apply for staff? Cause I'm talking about the staff application rules

Did you both apply for staff? Cause I'm talking about the staff application rules

I've never donated (except for custom title) and I got promoted through a staff submission. That could also be favoritism or oversight or nobody really caring about the rule or any mix of of the three but it happened.

Well, the thing is:

Staff submissions do not change our [speaking for the higher ups] opinions. For example: if we considered you for staff before and you post a moderator submission, that's great, but you would have been promoted anyways. That's why I "accepted" @Moosty's submission.

If we do not think you'd fit for mod, your staff submission would have been -1ed and eventually closed.

Therefore I do not think donating should be a mandatory, since these so called staff submissions do not really change anything, correct me if I'm wrong.