NitNat

Stepping Down

As much as I hold tf2 in my heart I won't be as active as I used to be. at least until I get bored of overwatch Since summer is coming and I SHOULD I have more free time that's sadly not the case for me; probably the other way around. Anyways just stepping down to member due to not being able to hold activity down blah blah blah I'll still be on forums and probably tf2 occasionally

well it's currently at 6 hours...yikes. But since school is basically out and I haven't received my summer schedule yet. Maybe I can manage to power in around the bare minimum (hopefully more) before the next promo demo then I'll reconsider. But if my activity still stands low then well rip me

Edited by NitNat (see edit history)

@BelloWaldi thanks for letting me know about that, completely forgot. For now I'll change my mind on stepping down and just take a small break from tf2. If anything, I'll just finish off these weekdays and try to get on possibly the weekend or next week. I still love xG and want the best for the community and servers. Idk I was just thinking it was best if I stepped down if I was going to be very inactive.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)