Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

MickeyMeme

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:161123449

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

I was free killing a lot because I didn't have a mic and I always had to switch back to prisoners. I got permanently CT banned and I was wondering if you could unban me because I am very sorry for free killing a lot of the Terrorists. I just got a new mic and I wanted to use it but I was banned from CT and I wanted to be the warden and I couldn't even be the guard and I am sad and I will never free kill again.

Seems @Duke permed you for massing. It has only been a week since you were banned and that is most likely not going to change any time soon. Play on the server and show you know the rules. Also not having a mic is not an excuse for freekilling. You can still hear the wardens orders w/o needing a mic. You obviously didnt know the rules before joining CT so this ban is going to stick for a long while.

Xeno Gamers

Due to the nature of your ban, please wait for some time and try to be a positive player on our servers before making a ban protest. Saying sorry doesn't cut it, I'm afraid

I was free killing on purpose and I did mean to but I regret it because everyone one the ct kept telling me to get off and I was getting mad so I free killed

i dont remember anybody saying anything to you and i believe it was ur first round on ct that map to which you massed. and you regret it? im sorry but i call bullshit.

Due to the nature of your ban, please wait for some time and try to be a positive player on our servers before making a ban protest. Saying sorry doesn't cut it, I'm afraid

don't need someone who will randomly mass fk when they feel like it/are mad on ct!