The_Prophet

The_prophet - Counter-strike

Mince is probably one of the most original and funniest if not the funniest person I know, The kid has to have some sort of brain condition to come up with what he does, with that being said, he'd make a great ct again, gets people laughing, makes original days and just all around a pretty good person (when his dark side isnt out)

+1 don't do anything stupid.

@Warriorsfury you're an idiot.

-1 it wasnt even the first time he massed i do agree he would be better then others but whats to stop him from doing it a 3rd time if we unban him again?

This...

Yet you were pardoned and given staff after mass slaying via bind after questioning what would happen if you did it in teamspeak? Sometimes it seems you actually believe that your cat pressed a button on your keyboard.

SOMEONE CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT CUZ SOMEONE JUST GOT ROASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worst case scenario would be me ruining a single round and getting re-banned. I want to warden so I won't do it :D

Yes, but most people don't even get a second chance, why should you get a third?

Yes, but most people don't even get a second chance, why should you get a third?

Because I am no longer a puppy, I am a full grown dog. Through my growing I have learned from my mistakes solely by trial and error.

I just hope to one day be able to order you around on jailbreak again...

Assuming the last ban was for an intentional mass freekill (hard to tell with Pacific being gone for years, but given the context in that thread it seems to be the case), I'm going to have to -1 as I did in that last Ban Protest.

You'll always be in my heart bb, and it kills me now as much as it did then to negatively vouch here, but I have to stand by my convictions, however old they may be.

Assuming the last ban was for an intentional mass freekill (hard to tell with Pacific being gone for years, but given the context in that thread it seems to be the case), I'm going to have to -1 as I did in that last Ban Protest.

You'll always be in my heart bb, and it kills me now as much as it did then to negatively vouch here, but I have to stand by my convictions, however old they may be.

You always -1 my stuff... :(

Sometimes I feel like you're trying to hurt me :(...