Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

a good amount

Reasons for Joining:

i like to play on the jailbreak servers you run. if u guys do some real games to on cs im like mad good. kinda like mel gibson in game i go beserko im headshot master uk.

This player did go by the name "Selling Penis," im I not right, just making sure i found the right guy

This player did go by the name "Selling snake," im I not right, just making sure i found the right guy

oops i put an unacceptable word and it auto changed :/

-1 I have had numerous problems with him and been very lenient on how I dealt with them. I ct banned him for one day over many freekills over spread out rounds so he spammed me asking me to unban him. Immature and dosent seem to know the rules very well. One night he came on with a friend and started using racial slurs after being asked to stop multiple times by staff as well as disrespecting us.

A:6

M:3

0, some of the time hes fine, some of the time he's an issue. can be very very immature, doesn't know rules 100%, and yells an absurd amount into his mic. clean up and maybe I'll change my mind

+1 Actually adding a +1 to this.

Guy is funny as shit, active on both JB and minigames. Doesn't break rules from what I've seen, would be good addition to xG.

<11:25:56> "Charles": A:8

<11:25:59> "Charles": M:7

-owl

Edited by Owl (see edit history)

-1 I have had numerous problems with him and been very lenient on how I dealt with them. I ct banned him for one day over many freekills over spread out rounds so he spammed me asking me to unban him. Immature and dosent seem to know the rules very well. One night he came on with a friend and started using racial slurs after being asked to stop multiple times by staff as well as disrespecting us.

A:6

M:3

Today his friend came back on with him and after numerous warnings to stop the disrespect towards staff as well as in game problems (Bad CT didnt know the rules) I was forced to ban this friend from the server for 6 hours since this has happend in the past. He left shortly after his friend was banned without many words. While I can agree with you that he seems to know the rules and sometimes be a cool guy, when he has friends on all of those things seem to go out the window and that could end up being a bad thing for the community. While I personally know he dosent like me, if he can improve his attitude when on with a friend I would do happy to change to a +1 rather than my current -1

You need 5 vouches, and a Division Leader / Division Manager / Community Leader to vouch as well. This applies to all divisions, as you are becoming a global member of XenoGamers. (As of 02/02/2016)

Please keep in mind that any member submission that is up for a month will be automatically declined if it doesn't meet the requirements to be accepted. 20/11/2012

You may re apply in 30 days.

#Closed