I understand this is a matter of her attitude, but she clearly got mod because she was capable, her changing her mind about leaving doesnt change her quality as a staff member >.< .

As for the whole staff using !gag on eachother thing, as silly as it is, it's still TECHNICALLY abuse. I wouldn't care about it, and it's not like i don't do it with/to others, but if someone clearly has a problem with it, people shouldnt keept doing it, or atleast do it when they aren't there so that they aren't bothered.

I think the whole leaving thing was probably a heat of the moment situation where she was just fed up and wanted to leave, but after she calmed down and thought about it, she changed her mind(Atleast that's what i assume happened). Back in CS:S days I almost left after playing it for like 3ish years, started making the thread and everything, then i thought about it, do i actually want to do this? I never made the thread, clearly, but if i did and changed my mind afterwards, thats almost like saying someone who's dedicated as much time as i have(6 years, and I staffed atleast 4-5 of them), isnt capable of staff.

Shorter and Simplified:

1. Don't do something if you know it bothers someone(i.e gagging eachother, especially when its abuse, even if its a small form of abuse.

2. Just because she tried to leave, doesn't mean she's incapable of being staff member(ability wise). Some of you tell her to wait to become staff again, yet from now til then, is her actual ability as a staff member going to improve? If she'll be just as good at the position now and then, why not promote her now so you have the extra help? Not promoting her now if you will later anyway makes no sense to me.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

You know, I feel like ever since this new age of staff there is never a "We're all friendly" period of time.

Also this is a leaving thread, not really the place to argue imo.

kthxbye

You know, I feel like ever since this new age of staff there is never a "We're all friendly" period of time.

Also this is a leaving thread, not really the place to argue imo.

kthxbye

It's rather a "Some of us are passive-aggressive towards others due to certain in-game problems, and eventually someone snaps after realizing that doing nothing about it... does nothing, and then gets piled on. Whether they stay with or without friendly relations still intact is 50/50"