I didn't threaten to leave. There's a difference between threatening and expression.

You told me to talk to you if I felt like you weren't doing anything about othe staff members breaking rules or when you're trying hard as heck to save their asses even though they were obviously wrong.. yet when I do you either act oblivious or nonchalantly to the point that YOU get mad at ME for doing what you told me to do.

Also How Can I Get Mod Back If I'm Not A Member hm

I didn't threaten to leave. There's a difference between threatening and expression.

You did threaten to leave SEVERAL times. Don't you remember when there was a member protest on Matsi? You literally said "If nothing gets done consider Bone's and my retirement."

You told me to talk to you if I felt like you weren't doing anything about othe staff members breaking rules or when you're trying hard as heck to save their asses even though they were obviously wrong..

You don't see the difference between having fun and breaking rules. You asked me to make it a rule to not gag other staff members because it annoys you, I talked to several staff members about that and they called it laughable.

You literally stalked the chat logs to monitor any activity. I'm not trying to justify abuse, but when it is something really minor and everybody is having fun, I do not see how anything is wrong about that.

You even told me to "fix" a ban @Vexx dealt without even asking @Vexx for the context. Hell, I even told Parasect to change his behavoir because it annoyed you, but yet you still say I ignore you.

You even called others out for accidently grabbing you once while you did it to me all the time. It just does not make sense overall.

yet when I do you either act oblivious or nonchalantly to the point that YOU get mad at ME for doing what you told me to do.

"Can you make it a rule for staff not to gag each other and tell them to grow the fuck up." You act really disrespectful and I do not appreciate that. You called several staff members out for something really really minor.

I'm not gonna make rules that will just make even more staff leave.

Also How Can I Get Mod Back If I'm Not A Member hm

If you change your mind on leaving, I would not mind giving you mod back. That's all I was implying. However, pretty sure @Rhododendron @kbraszzz @Scootaloo @Hidingmaster @Nomulous @Goblins @mrnutty12 @Rejects have to agree.

Edited by Bello (see edit history)

Edgy, Childish & Angry #JustSnowyThings

If you change your mind of leaving, I would not mind giving you mod back.

Personally speaking I would mind her getting mod back, I know we've been friends but after the things I'm seeing that she's said and done I wouldn't appreciate it if she was instantly given mod again just because she changed her mind all of a sudden

@SnowyMinion maybe a sincere apology would do, but if you act like you don't even acknowledge the things you said before leaving I don't think having you back as a moderator would be a smart decision for our clan

First, I'd like to sincerely apologize to all of you for acting immature and childish. With all The incidents that happened On The servers and issues Ive approached Goblins and Bello with, which some they Just brushed off or ignored, I Was frustrated.. So I apologize for My actions and words.. The things that I said.. I am sincerely sorry.

Though some or most of you think I shouldnt get mod again, quite frankly I disagree.. Sure I might come off as childish to some of you, But everyday I Try My best to keep our servers a friendly zone and a fun place for people to play on.. Sure that is part of a staffs job, but I find it as a personal and a human thing to do. I remember The times when I wa bullied and harassed On our servers Where they made fun of me being father-less or told me to burn in hell with my family, and even slayed twice by staff for not pocketing a medic. Harassment and bullying still happens on our servers @Hype @kiriy , which did my best to prevent and stop. I Just want to let our players enjoy their time On our servers and at times people ge unfair punishment which repels me..

The other staffs might Have fun gagging and muting their friends, But I guess it isn't for me.. But By all means if its for fun, I'm willing to let them do it as long as they Make sure The person they do it on, doesnt mind

First, I'd like to sincerely apologize to all of you for acting immature and childish. With all The incidents that happened On The servers and issues Ive approached Goblins and Bello with, which some they Just brushed off and ignored

"im sorry for bello and goblin ignoring the issues i've faced, this apology is really sincere dont worry about it" is all i got from that

Since I was mentioned in a previous post on this thread, I guess I should leave my opinion. Snowy does what she needs to do as a moderator. I don't really have much to say about her outside of that, we hardly talked much. She seems pretty alright though.

If you guys want your opinion heard then please be respectful about it

@Egossi you got upset at caleb for being immature admin. What you are doing right now is not mature and is fairly hypocritical.

Edgy, Childish & Angry #JustSnowyThings

I'm not just targeting ego. Many people in this thread are just being immature and doesn't make anything helpful.

If someone wishes to stay in xG and makes a mistake in creating a goodbye thread why are you people so against it, and if you have a problem with that said person why not make a member protest because that will ultimately determine whether or not she is capable of being a member.

It's just another petty bullshit argument thread. cmon guys, you were all making such good progress.

If someone wishes to stay in xG and makes a mistake in creating a goodbye thread why are you people so against it, and if you have a problem with that said person why not make a member protest because that will ultimately determine whether or not she is capable of being a member.

It's not about her being capable of being member or staff. This is about her actions that have caused this.

Snowy made a bad decision and she should face the consequences of it. She apologized for how she acted which is great and appreciated, but I don't believe that is enough for her to reclaim being staff. Things need to be worked on, and that takes time. People make mistakes; that's just a part of life. Learn from them and you'll make it farther in life. I'd say the same thing about anyone else who did the same.

It's just another petty bullfudge argument thread.

Nothing else really needs to be said. Anything else will obviously be discussed with other higher-ups.