Moosty

Making A Plan. Possible Xg Meetup?

Hey so I've been looking into the IEM Oakland CS:GO tournament this November at Oracle Arena where the Warriors play. Considering it's only an eight hour drive for me and 40$ for admittance to both days, I'm looking pretty heavily into going. The five teams announced already of the 12 that are going are SK, Liquid, VP, Astralis, and NiP. So it's going to actually be a pretty legit tournament.

So as far as a meetup goes, I have a comfy as shit Buick Regal grandma car with Leather seats and Hella Room for Five. And I'll be driving anyway. I think I'm the only Oregonian nerd here but if a Norcal nerd, or even someone a few hours out of the way wanted to carpool I'd be down to pick you up. Or even if we didn't share rides it's a cheap tournament we could book hotels as a group. Something could definitely be figured out here.

Or nobody wants to join me, in which case I'll shell out the 135 on a premium ticket and be one of the dudes chilling at the bar during the VIP lounge B roll shots on Twitch. No Shame.