Legend

Cuse - Counter-strike

Why are people making meme posts? It's just confusing others on whether or not they should support this person, I honestly thought pepper was serious because i don't play with either of them, it's silly to poke fun at them for not seeing that. It's also not hard to believe what they say about your attitude when people -1 you. But i don't play CS:GO, so i'm not gonna vouch. so good luck on the rest of the mod submission i suppose.

Alright, since none of you trolls can seem to make a good post.

Legend is a pretty awesome dude, Hes changed a lot, and I mean a lot over these past two years of knowing him, He rarely trolls, doesn't get angry, might every now and then get annoyed, but who doesn't?

He's extremely active when it comes to minigames, and constantly tries to keep it populated.

He's very familiar with the rules, know's what to do in right situations(besides lans) and just overall would make a good csgo staff member, he's more active than a lot of current staff(including my self, I apologize for inactivity)

So overall

+1 great guy, knowledgeable,constantly pushes for activity, and just a chill dude.